Accidental Love

O:-I can't became a father gauri

G:-Omkarajiiii ,,shh calm down. (she wiped the tears which were continuously flowing from his eyes)

He hugged her tight.

O:-Gau.. Gauriii... I.. I.. Cant.. Be.. a.. fa..father  ! (he said sobbing)

She kept on patting his back, consoling him. She was crying too.

S:-I.. Iam sorry om.I..

Gauri, all in a sudden broke the hug and turned to simran screaming at her.

G:-SHUT UPP...... JUST SHUT UP OKKK.....DON'T U DARE SAY A WORD.

S:-gaur..

Gauri grabbed her by shoulders .

G:- I SAID SHUT UP.

Her eyes were red as fire,,she was hurt.,,and hell angry as well.
Simran started to shed tears , as gauri'a grip on her shoulder got tighter.

G:- Are u happy now (she asked slowly getting back to her normal voice) or do you want to see us in pain more... What else do u want damn it...

Leaving gauri shocked simraan started to slap her own cheeks with gauri'a hand.

S:-Slap me as much as you want gauri,,, or better just kill me. I don't think I can protect my baby anymore.

G:- Stop it simran , what are you doing, (she said taking her hands back)

Simran collapsed to the floor, crying. She slowly touched gauri's feet,, to which she step back.
No matter how angry she was,, she can't help being kind to her seeing her crying so badly.

Gauri too sat with her to the floor.

G:-Why did u do this Simran.  We could have just stayed happy na. U messed up everything. Today because of you I was forced to spit the most shocking truth. Do u know how much he wanted a baby,, do u have any idea,, how this news had affected him.. He must be dy....(she stopped saying,, her eyes got tearful,, she turned back to see om,, and yes as she guessed, he was not there)

Simran too was shocked to realize that Om was not there at the hall.  They didn't notice him as they were talking.

G:-Omkarajii.... Omkarajiii (she screamed his name)

S:-Omm omm.

Gauri searched all over the hall,, and then she went to their room.. He was nowhere there..

G:-Omkarajii Omkarajiiii..... (she started to cry so badly)

S:-Gaurii.. Shh calm down,, he will be fine.

G:-No he is not.. He is not fine ..he is not... (she cried more... Pulling her hairs)

G:-If something happens to him na....

S:-Nothing will happen to him.

G:-where are u omkarajii.... (she was crying hard)

Then she suddenly remembered what anika bhabhi said her once.

"A:-Arey gauri,, u know earlier he never used to spend time with us,, neither didn't even talked to us properly, he was always in his own world, all time at his studio! aftr you came to his life, everything changed,He himself changed . "

G:-Studio?? His studio? What If he went there.

(she stood up, wiping her tears)

G:-simran he must be in his studio... U know where it is.