Accidental Love

Crying in each others embrace, they slowly dozed off to deep sleep. Both of them were tired, physically and mentally. A piece of mind was so needed.

Morning~

Gauri slowly opened her eyes, feeling it difficult to move. She rubbed her eyes, and looked around. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was in omkara's studio. Soon she remembered all those happenings of yesterday and how she ended in his studio.

Then only she noticed that he was still sleeping so peacefully , on her lap,  hugging her waist. Just like a baby boy hugging his maa.

She smiled looking at him,, and slowly caressed his hair lovingly . A smile occupied his face in between the sleep, feeling the care. She bended down, and placed a soft kiss on his forehead!

O:- I love you Gauri (he said in a soft voice)

She suddenly moved back,, feeling caught, and also not wanting to disturb his sleep .
But soon she realized that he was talking in his sleep,, and couldn't help but blush!

She continued caressing his hair, waiting him to wake up.

Aftr a while he slowly opened his eyes,, and the first thing he saw was gauri smiling at him.

G:-Good Morning Omkarajii!

O:-Gauri... (he looked around and made sure they were still in his studio)

G:-I was waiting for u to wake up,, let's go to our room omkarajii!

O:- Gaurii.... Ba.. Byy(tears formed in his eyes)

she knew ,om had not completely moved out from what happened last night.

Gauri hugged him and kissed his forehead.

G:- Omkaraji,,, I told u na,, we will meet the doctor.. We will have a cute little omkie with us soon!  (she said with chuckle)

om smiled with tears,,, he cupped her face and kept it close with his forehead,,,

O:- No,,,, It will be a baby angel (he said smiling through tears)

Gauri was also getting emotional,, she nodded agreeing to him.

G:-Come let's go from here omkarajii,, I don't want you to stay still stucked tour past... Let's go to our room Omkarajii !!

O:-Simran..?

G:-I asked her to rest in her room, before coming here!

O:-but gauri,, why did she said a big lie?

G:-Omkarajii ,, first let us go from here,,, it's too spooky here!

Om nodded.. They moved out of his studio, and reached the hall.

G:-omkaraji,, go fresh up,, I will call simran and make breakfast for us.

om nodded and went to  their room. Gauri went to call simran.

omcame aftr his bath, and was surprised to see gauri sitting on bed looking down at the floor , as if lost in deep thought,and then he noticed a piece of paper on her hand.

O:- Gaurii...u here,, where is simran?

G:- She left!

Saying this she handed the paper to Omkie without looking at him.
He unfolded it and started to read.

" A very heartfelt sorry for all the problems and difficulties I made for u both. I was so helpless when Mishkant threatened me, that he will Kill my child, no our child.  Yes Mishkant is my baby's father. Though he was sent to jail, by you , he had a strong amount of his people outside. He wanted me to say that mine was omkara's child, and transfer all his properties to the baby's name. I wasn't willing, but he was so cruel that he made an accident to me. I wasn't afraid of dying if was alone,, I want my baby. So I was forced to obey him.
But yesterday one of my friend called me and informed that she has arranged a Visa for me,.I am leaving to dubai,I can't trouble you anymore .

Once again sorry,, especially to you gauri. Omkara you are really lucky to have such a loving and understanding wife. Stay happy guys. Pls don't hate me.

                    With apologies,
                          Simran  "

Om let out a deep breath aftr reading it,, he looked at gauri,, she was still sitting in the same position. He knew very well, that she will be busy making reasons and blaming herself inside.

Without saying anything, he sat beside her and  side hugged her!

O:-Stop blaming urself!

She looked at him with tearful eyes.

G:- I shouted a lot at her in anger.

He hugged her more

O:- You are right at ur part jaan,, you are the best!

Gauri hugged him back

G:-finally everything ended and it's just us!

They broke the hug, when gauri'a phone ranged . She looked the ID

G:- Anika bhabhi.

O:- Attend the call.

G:-hello bhabhi,

A:- Gauri.. Did u find om,,, is everything alright,, is he OK,, did u guys had anythin

G:-bhabhi... Bhabhi everything is fine,, and we will have breakfast now.

A:-i called u both many times yesterday, but both if u didn't take,, u know how tensed was I?

G:- ohh.. Sorry bhabhi.. Actually we slept at his studio yesterday,, and the phone was here in our room.

A:-okk gauri,, take care, I will be coming tmmrw.

G:-okk bhabhi, take care!

She turned to see om dressed up,

G:- where are u going Omkaraji?

O:- Not just me,, you are also coming,, get ready fast!

G:- where Omkaraji?

He came close to her,, and held her by her shoulders.

O:- Today we will spend the whole day outside.. it will be just us today,, noone to come between us.

She hugged him,,.

G:- Then we can visit the doctor too,,, now I am also excited to see a baby with us!  (she said drawing patterns on his chest.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

O:- Let's complete our family soon (he winked at her)

G:- let me get ready (she moved away shy)

*******************************

Hehe... Sorry for being late, and for such a boring update!  ):

Do vote and comment.

Hope u all are safe,, Stay home everyone.

See u all soon,

Love u all ,
Ritu ❤