Accidental Love

Gauri comes with the breakfast for Om!

G:- Comeon. Will make you sit!

She makes him sit on a chair. Then she feeds him with a spoon. In between she kept on blabbering something. But our Omkie was completely lost on her. The way she talked.. The way she smiled. Unknowingly he was getting attracted to her!!

G:-oiii.. Hello (she snapped her fingers to get his attention)

O:-ha. Haaa what?

G:-If you finished swallowing it.. Open ur mouth for the next!!

O:-Ohh yes.

He opened his mouth .she feeded him next spoon

Om in his mind (She seems so short tempered.. Uff)

[*poor Om! he don't know he had a past and was the king of Anger 😌😏]

om coughs,..

G:-Cant u atleast stop dreaming when you are eating.. Wait I will bring u water!

He nods still coughing!!

G:- here!!

She gives him water, and slowly pats his head!! . little water fell on his shirt , since he coughed in between drinking water.

G:-I will clean it!

She wiped his face with her duppatta.
He was shocked with it.. He was feeling something different and special with her closness.

G:-Shall I help u change ur shirt.. I mean u have no problem na.

O:-What problem.. It's ur job.. I can't do it alone!!

G:-Haa i know.. But.....

O:-But.. Areyy pls change it fast or else I will get cold!

She feels little embarrassed to do so. It was her first time with a male patient.
She moves to the back side of the chair.. Coz she didn't want to face him.

G:-..umm.. Unbutton the shirt.

O:-what.. Me.

G:-haa.. That u can do!

Om smiles and unbuttoned the shirt. Then she helped him remove it. She didn't looked it him.. (she was shy)
She took another shirt from the cupboard and make him wore it.. His hand got stuck in between

O:-areyy why you standing at the back side. Come and help me wear this.. It's paining

G:-haa...haa.. (she closed her eyes due to embrassment )
G:- wh..where is the hand?

O:-ohh.. It's inside the shirt.. It's stuck there!

She leaned towards him. Gauri slowly takes her hand inside his shirt and helps him to take his hand out of the armhole!! Her open hair was on his face.. om slowly moved her hair. And saw her standing eyes closed. He smiled at her cuteness.

A:-Ohh Sorryy!!!

Rikara:-😲

G:-What.. Why u saying sorry?

A:-Hmm... Sorry for disturbing you?

G:-kya.. What nonsense didu.. I was dressing him.

A:-That's why u said sorry.. To

G:-Dii.. What u mean..

She looked at om.. He was smiling at them . Gauri felt so embarrassed and left there..

O:-Bhabhi... Why did u said sorry.

A:-Actually when I saw u both like that.. I really felt like u as married couple.. I lost my mind... Again sorry for that..

om smiles

O:- really she was helping me to wear the shirt.. Since my hand got stuck..

A:-Ohh... BTW... I am here to give you something. Thsi is our family album.. Take a look at it.. It might help u remember something about past!

O:-Ohh thank u bhabhi.

A:-ok then I am leaving.. I will send gauri back.
She winked at om 😉
om smiled at her

Om remembered about what anika said to him

}}A:-Actually when I saw u both like that.. I really felt like u as married couple.. I lost my mind... Again sorry for that.. {{

He smiles himself thinking about it!

I like her' He said himself!!

He turned the album..

In the kitchen

A:-Gaurii.. I am sorry.. When I suddenly saw u with om like that.... Sorry coz I have not seen our OM with like anyone.. Moreover our Omkie was not at all like this. He hate love life!

G:-no problem didu.. I was just doing my job! Aftr he get well I will leave.
And I also don't know hw to interact with him.. It's the first time i am with a male patient.. Pls dont misunderstand me..

A:-No gauri nothing like that .. It was my mistake!.. OK leave it.. U go to him.. I will do the works here!!

G:-Okk didu.. She smiles at her and leaves

A:-(to herself) Don't know why gauri.. But my mind says.. U can't leave us that easily.. U are really changing our OM so differently from how he was before...... U really have some important role to play in om's life!! Shivji will not bring u to him without a reason!

In Om's room

G:-What are u doing

O:-gaurii... Come.. Look at this.. Our album.. really I can't remember anything.

She sits beside him and looks the album.

G:-Don't worry one day u will remember everything.. After that only i will leave!

O:-Leave..? Where??

G:-Haa.. I will leave.. After u get well I will leave.. Then why should I stay here?

Om's face fell

O:-(Slowly) Then I don't want to get well

G:-What..did u said something?

O:-No.. Nothing!

G:-If u are finished looking album, can we start walking.

O:-Haa.. Okk.

G:-Ok put ur one arm around my shoulder.. And give the other hand to me.

She slowly makes him stand in that position.. And started to walk slowly..

Slowly they walked with baby steps..

She helped him walk the stairs.. And they went to the garden!!

G:-Ok now can u walk a few steps without my help?

O:-hmm I will try..

G:-Okk..

He tries but he couldn't.

O:- No no.. Gauri .I can't... It's paining!

G:-ok Ok..don't worry I am here na.. I will help you! 

O:-Can u be with me Forever??

G:-What?

O:-No. I mean you can't be with me always na.. Some day u leave.. So don't say to such words like.. "I am here for u.. And all" don't know why.. But it hurts!!

Gauri stood there like a stone. What was that??  She didn't respond anything.. She took him back to his room..

She goes to her room and lies on bed.
G:-(In mind)  why did he said so.. He meant something !

........................................................................