Accidental Love!

Anika went down confused with what just happened a while ago.. But she was surprised to see Omkara sitting there, as if nothing happened.

A:-may be I just felt so... It can't happen !!

G:-Omkaraji... Here is your tea!

Gauri said  , coming from the kitchen

G:-Hold it carefully this time, or it will slip again!

om nodded her with a smile.

G:-Omkarajii... I wanted to go to temple today, so can I ?

O:-Of course jaanu... Why to ask?

She blushed when he called her jaanu! She nodded and went to her room.

Anika was watching all the this

A:-No it was  just my feeling, he is still the same!

Anika went to her room.. Aftr a while om also went to his room.

omon entering the room was shocked to see the heavenly beauty in front of him. She was wearing a baby pink saree, and her hair was left open.. She was wearing her earrings facing the mirror, that she didn't noticed om.

om slowly went and back hugged her, along with placing a kiss on her neck.
She gasped in his sudden action..

G:-O. M. K. A. R. A. J. I. I......

O:-shhh....you are looking soo beautiful jaanu...

She just turned to a beetroot by now!

O:- OMG.... don't blush gauri, or I will not be able to send out of this room!

She turned and hide her face on his chest, due to shyness..

He hold her face and kisses her forehead!

G:-Omkarajii.. I am getting late... Let me go..

Saying this she run of the room.. om stood smiling, at the way she ran away . On the way gauri collided with anika, as she was running...gauri was still smiling with her shyness. Anika didn't need anyother thing to understand wht was happening inside their room, afterall gauri was looking like a beetroot!!  Anika just smiled at her.

G:-di.. I.. Am.. Temple... Going..

She said looking here and there, hiding her shyness!

A:-haa Haa Gauriii.. U are going to temple... That's what u want to say right?

Gauri nodded with  a smile.... Anika too smiled back.. Gauri went from there.

A:-(to herself)  I am happy for she is happy with him...
Anika walked away.

om was still in the room, thinking about he kissed his wife.. (*he is blushing too)

Just then he got a call.

O:-Hello

Boy :-sir ,I got the information what you asked for!

O:-Is it,  what is his name?

Boy:-He is Mishkant...

O:-I guessed, aftr all who else would want to see me getting destroyed! OK, now you to what to do next right!

Boy - Yes sir.!

O:-Once the work is done, call me. I will do the rest!!

om sat on the bed, and then he saw a photo of his and gauri kept framed on their table! Unknown tears escaped from his eyes.

O:- No gauri,  I don't think I can leave you!! You made the great Omkara Singh Oberoi fall in love, madly in love with you!

He then slowly remembered....

Doctor goes to check om (* guys i will be using Rakshit instead of doctor , and I hope you guys remember this scene between doctor and om,  ) 

R:-omm... Wake up

O:-he slowly opened his eyes... And gets up with a jerk...

R:-Calm down Om.... Don't worry ur gauri is all fine..

om stares at doctor...

O:- Gauri???? Who is she? 

Rakshit for a minute thought, that he was deaf,

R:-you don't know gauri??

O:-mm... No... Not in my known  memory!

Rakshit was just losing his mind, he couldn't digest wht he just heard.

R:-She is your wife by tomorrow!!

O:-WHATTTT??????  doctor Pls dont say such nonsense!!

R:-Nonsense.... ??? It's not her, you were the one who was going mad behind her!! You were the one who was dying without her presence.. And now ur call it nonsense.!

O:-But I really don't know her, neither I don't remember!

Rakshit closed his eyes to control!!

R:-You had a memory loss!! ( He said still closing his eyes)

O:-Whatt??

R:-Hmm.. You had an accident, an lost your memory after that!  Gauri was the one who looked aftr you.  I was the one who send her as the homenurse!!
And... U fell in love with her!!!

om was listening with a high voltage shock  !

R:-You really wanted to marry her!  ,but for some reason she didn't wanted to, maybe because you belonged to a big family. So she left mansion, once you were recovered physically. But you was in so deeply and madly craving for her, it was like you can't live a second without her!!  You never talked with anyone, since she left. Finally anika and shivayy went and talk with her... And then she came back to you, for you, with all love....... And.. Now u don't know her. You call it nonsense... And u know
Mr. Omkara, it was ur engagement today, and some how she fell from the stairs,and both of u are now here..

O:-But... Rakshit Pls understand me.. AI really don't remember any of these things.. But if what you said really happened, I am ready to apologize to her!!

R:-Apologize??(  he laughed with a smirk...) What an easy way Omkara

O:-What else will I do Rakshit,  how can I marry her, when I have no feelings for her, even i dont remember her face...

R:-Now she is admittied here... Pls don't stess her now... I don't have anyother thing to say..

O:-Rakshit Pls dont say this to family

R:-about what??

O:-m.. That I gained my memory back !
For I am the one who created this problem, I will sort it out, till then no one should know about this..... Plsssss

Rakshit nodded and left the room!!

He was bought back to reality, when his phone beeped..

O :- Jaanu!  (he read the caller ID)

He picked up the phone

O:- hello jaanu!

G:-Omkarajii...

O:- Haa dear,  what happened

G:-omkarajii, if you don't mind, can u pick me from the temple?

O:-sure jaanu, I will be there within a while.

G:- Thank you omkarajii!

She cut the call.. om looked at the phone and smiled!!!!

************************************

Another update!  I hope many of ur confusions are almost cleared!!! 
Waiting for ur reviews!!  Do comment  and vote.

And an important thing , I won't update the next chapter until I get a min 100 votes.  I have a reason for this.  Because each of my update has 250 above views, but only merely 80 votes. If you people are enjoying my story, Pls do vote also., it won't take even a minute to vote. So this it!!