Accidental Love

Before I start let me remember you that, from this update the doctor will be mentioned as Rakshit(Ra) but third person will continue as the same, until he reveals his name!

************************************

So Gauri for discharged and she is now resting on her room, I'm was in his room so tensed about the things happened (*Some hidden reasons are also there,  which will be revealed when time comes)

S:-omm.... Why are u doing alone here... Why don't u be with gauri?

O:-vo. She was sleeping.. So..

S:-Hmm... By the way,  dadi was asking whether we should postpond the wedding from tommorow?

O:-NO!!! (he replied, no almost shouted suddenly)

O:-.hmm.. Shivaaay.. I mean ..i want this wedding to happen soon as possible!!

S:-Okk. Okk.. I just asked (he replied confusingly)

Saying this Shivay left. I'm went to Gauri's room.. She was still sleeping.. He went and sat near her. Took her hands in his. And kissed them... He was crying. ....

O:-I am sorry... Sorry for everything!!

Crying, he kissed her forehead!

O:-Good night gauri!.

He went back to his room.. He tried to sleep...but couldn't

O:-(to himself)  Tommorow is my marriage... Nothing can be changed aftr that!!...

He cried alone in the darkness of his room... And finally he dozed of to sleep..

Next morning

Everyone was set for the marriage..

om was dressed up by shivay.

S:-finally u are getting married.. All the best for ur new beginning,i wish this day gift you a new life,  and never hurt gauri for any selfish reason of urs.  God bless u O!!

Om had tears in his eyes!! He hugged shivayy..

O:-Shivaaay can I do me one help

S:-Haa.. O!

O:-I wanted to talk to gauri once, before our marriage.

S:-Hmm.. OK.. I will send her here, but Don't be late, come down quickly, as there is only few time left for the wedding!

om nodded.

Aftr a few minutes gauri came to OM.
She was looking heavenly gorgeous in her bridal attire. om gasped in her divine beauty!!

G:-Omkarajii.. What is it you want to talk to me?

om moves towards her,and holds her hand..

O:-Are you really happy and willing for this marriage? 

G:-Haa.. Yes.. Why suddenly such a question??

O:-No.. Nothing gauri, I just felt like asking.!

G:-I am so happy to marry a person who loves me like his life, why should I ever feel hesistaed to marry such a person.

om had tears in his eyes

O(in mind) -Why you ready to destroy ur life  for me gauri..pls dont love me like this... Pls dont marry me.. I can't harm you.. I can't make you suffer in front of me ...don't do this to yourself gauri. ..i cant think of the day,  I am gonna leave you.....

Tears escaped from his eyes. 

G:-Omkarajii.. Omkaraji.. Why are you crying...?? It's our marriage and u are crying?