Accidental Love

Omkara got ready and went to temple to pick up gauri. He reached there and was extremely lost seeing his beautiful wife,!  He went near her. As soon as she saw him,  she took the tilak and put it on his forehead, and made him eat the prasad.

O:-seems like ur Shankerjii added much more beauty to u,

She blushes.

O:- Are u blushing gauri..

G:-Me.. No no.. Lets go..
She was already a tomato!

om smiles at her cuteness and get in to the car....
Aftr a while, he got a call in between.
He smiled face turned to a serious one,whichwas not left unnoticed by gauri!

O:-Ha... Bolo

Boy:-Sir, we got him. He is in out custody, we took him to where you asked us.

O:-Good, I will be right there, Don't leave the place until I come.

B:-Ok sir. But one problem.

O:-what...??

B:- *mute conversation........ *

om has tears in his eyes

O:-I will reach there soon.

Om cuts the call.. And drives more fastly!

G:-What happened omkarajii.. Is everything fine?

O:-Hmmm..

G:-Promise??

O:-haannn...

G:-But u doesn't look soo... Are u lying?

O:-Can you pls shut up  for a while.... He said making a sudden break!

Gauri was hell shocked to his action.. This is the first time ever he behaving in this way to her.. She had tears in her eyes.

G:- I... I am sorry omkarajii..
Saying this she turns to window side.

om continue to drive
O:(In mind)  damnnn.... How could I behave her rudely... Uff this anger..  Too hard to control.. Sorry gauri!!

Soon Gauriii realised its not the way to their home... She wanted to ask om, but was afraid.. She looked him in confusion. om understood, gauri was thinking about where they were going.

O:-hmm.. I have to meet a person.. So we are going there.

G:-hmmm...
She turned again back to other side

O:-I am sorry  !

She didn't turn to him, but just nodded.

Soon they reached a isolated place..

It was too scary in appearance... Surrounded by a forest...

O:-hmm.. U stand here.. I will come soon..

G"-But.. I feel so scaryy..

O:-there is no one here to harm you, I will be back soon....
He walks.. But stops after a while and turn back to her.

O:-If I didn't, call this no.
Saying this he handed a no to her..

G:-what u mean, by saying if u didn't come back..
She has tears in her eyes, and fear was evident in her face, fear of losing him

O:-No more questions.. Just do as I say!

He again turns to walk... Bt he turns again back to gauri.. He didn't speak anything.. He was looking into her eyes... Then he suddenly hugged her tight and mada deep kiss on her forehead!  Then he cupped her face in her hand

O:-gauri... I am sorry, reason u will get to know later, but then pls forgive me!
And more than that... I LOVE YOU... And I want to keep on loving you... Pls never think that, my love for you was all a drama... I really LOVE YOU..

Both of them had tears in thier eyes..
He hugged her again
O(in mind) I don't want to leave you gauri... I want to be with you forever, but if I don't do this, they will harm you.)

Gauri broke their hug.

G:-Omkarajii... Look into my eyes
I know you are hiding something from me... I don't want to know what it is.. But pls dont leave me alone here... Let's face this tgthr.. Whatever it is!

O:-No gauri... Noo.. Pls.. Don't force me.. Let me go..

G:-no I will not leave you alone.. Its my promise to my Shankerjii.. Which I made in front of the sacred fire during our marriage... Whether it be in happiness or sadness, I won't leave you,....

O:-Gauri.. That's why I am doing this.. I can't see u in sadness.... My pain is mine alone.. Let it be like that....

Saying this he turned away and walked.

G:-Fine... But I am not gonna go anywhere nor call anyone until you comeback... If u didn't.. I will just dye here, waiting for u till my last breath!  I have nothing to lose... My only belonging Is you.. So if u are not with me.. For whom should I live?Now u can go!

om didn't turn.. But walked inside .and the doors were closed

Gauri broke down crying on to the floor...
G:-I want leave you alone.. I will find out what is the problem haunting you... She stands and wipes the tears.
She walks around the building to find another way to get inside it.. Atlast she finds a small window.. And decides to climb inside.. And she succeeded...

It was all dark inside... She walked slowly inside the building....

×**********************************×

Sorry for the late update guys... And pls don't kill me for this update...plsss 🙈🙈🙈everything will be solved very soon.. Trust me!  And you guys keep guessing what's going on.! 🙈