He feels so insecure.

"I mean, the prom night won't be cancelled." She laughs silently, "Even if you don't belong in those kind of events, still, play along." With that, the girl smiles at him sweetly once again then walks away.

Taehyung sighs, "You belong in those kinds of events, Taehyung." His eyes widen. He turns around and a serious Jisoo is what welcomes him. "Don't listen to them." Then she walks away.

Without even sparing him a glance.

What is happening?

-

When he reaches his classroom, the teacher is still not present, yet the students look so calm and neat. He walks his way on his seat, then sits down, and drops his bag on the floor.

Not the usual class I know. But this is nice, I guess.

The room is eerily quiet. The students look like robots and machines ready to be tested. The girls aren't even wearing their usual three-inches-above-the-knee skirts, the boys aren't throwing themselves on their own sluts, and no one dares to tease or bully Taehyung. Heck, even Yoongi is not talking to him. He's like the others. Which is kinda odd for Taehyung.

I guess they really want that "prom" thingy.

"Good mor― woah." The teacher, Mr. Jung, stares at his students, gaping his mouth. As if on cue, the students (without Taehyung) stand up to greet their teacher, then went back to their seats.

"What the hell did you guys eat today?" The man laughs, "Where are my students who like to be a slut or somethin―"

"Sir, can we start the lesson now?" They all say in unison, the teacher sighs, looks around, and catches Taehyung who seems to be so quiet.

"You." Jung points at him, the troubled boy trembles as the students look at him angrily.

They still think i'm that geek, haha

"Y-Yes sir?" The teacher smiles at him unknowingly, "I still remember what you did the last time." Taehyung looks down, feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry sir." Jung nods his head, "I'll let that pass but I have one question." Taehyung along with the students look at their teacher.

"Why aren't you being fake like them?" The boys and girls are offended by Jung's statement.

They're not being fake.

Oh, really?

"Ah sir?" Taehyung didn't know what to answer. His classmates are already throwing daggers at him, as if warning him to shut up and cooperate.

"S-Sir I―" he was cut off when Jung talks.

"At least somebody here is not..." the teacher trails off, looks at his students with his pernicious stare, before speaking, "Fake" he continues with a smile.

"You see class, Fake is for the people who doesn't know how to be themselves. I pity those people. Therefore, I pity you all. Just because the head is here doesn't mean that you all have to be like barbie and ken doll looking so perfect when in reality y'all are not." Jung smirks. Some of the students roll their eyes. "Stop your asses now."

They all nod their head in embarrassment. Yoongi sighs, he looks at Taehyung who's nervous. "Hey, Tae." He calls for him, "Don't be afraid. It's okay, Mr. Jung's right." Taehyung smiles and gives the pale man a quiet 'Thank you'