"Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Midoriya asked.

"Of course I do! I just don't wanna get murdered." I'm already planning on that dear Mineta.

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. I'm the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic Games but then quirks started appearing. Now the olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there is only one event that matters. UA's sports festival." Mr. Aizawa informed us.

"That's right. And top heroes everywhere will be watching." My queen, Youyorozu, said. "This is where you get scouted.

"Yeah unless you're dead." Mineta complained. Kaminari then explained how this was an opportunity for students to go into hero agencies and become sidekicks. Jiro then mentioned that being a sidekick is probably how far Kaminari will go.

"It's true that joining a famous hero agency can offer you greater experience and popularity. That's why the festival matters. If you wanna go pro one day then this event can open a path for you. One chance a year, three chances in a lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That means you better not slack off on your training. Class is dismissed." Me. Aizawa's long speech finally came to an end. (And it was a pain have to switch back and forth from the video to Wattpad to write everything down. And making sure nothing was incorrect)

Lunch time came around and everyone started talking about how excited they were about the sports festival. 'I can finally show my parents how much I have improved!'

"Hurry up shorty. Or else you aren't gonna have enough time to finish your food." I looked up and saw Bakugo towering over me.

"Just wait a second, hedgehog. Let me just put my stuff away." I could literally hear the anger of me calling him hedgehog.

"Don't fucking call me that, shorty!" He yelled.

"Then don't call me 'shorty', hedgehog!" I also yelled. I saw a vein popping out of his forehead and took that as my cue to run away.

"Get back here! I'm going to kill you!" He yelled as he chased after me.

We ran to the cafeteria. I ran to the line to get my food and ignoring the small game of chase Bakugo and I had.

"You really stopped running just to get food?" Bakugo asked almost smirking as if he found out my weakness.

"If you get in the way of me and my beloved food, I won't hesitate to make sure no one finds your body for the next 80 years." I said with an icy cold voice. "Anyway! We should train together after school so that we could get as much practice before the sports festival!" I suggested. I grabbed my food and then started to walk to an empty table. Bakugo followed close behind me.

"Sure. Might as well show you the strength of the future number 1 hero." He said sitting down next to me at the table we found.

"Keep telling yourself that." I said slurping my noodles which I got from Lunch Rush. Might I mention, he is probably my favorite hero! Of course, along with Present Mic, Ms. Joke, Gang Orca, the Wild Wild Pussy Cats, and a few others. Lunch was pretty boring so we went back to class once we finished eating.

Time Skip

School was finally over so I went over to Bakugo so that I could follow him home so that we could train. I always took an extra pair of workout clothes just incase something like this ever happened and I already texted my mom I probably wouldn't be home until 18:30 or 19:00 pm. (6:30 or 7:00)