Monse X Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️
Small background: You have a dark past and used to be very unhappy until Monse came into your life and made you the happiest you have been in your life. She loves you dearly,and you the same. (You guys have been together for a few years in this and you live together and both of you have jobs)

3rd person pov: (ya girl switched up the point of view)

Monse has to work a 12 hour shift today. She hates that ratchet place,all she wants to do is go home. On top of that,she's been super horny all day. So she decided to text her beloved girlfriend,Y/n.

Text convo:

(Monse)Mami 🥵💦 (You)Mi Reina 👑🥵💍(my queen)

Mami🥵💦 :Babygirl... I need you like now😩😩
Mi Reina 👑🥵💍: Awe,is someone horny at work again?😉😏
Mami 🥵💦: Maybe... Im gonna do so many things to you when i get home tonight baby.😏
Mi Reina 👑🥵💍 :These hands are gonna be all over you mami..😉
Mami 🥵💦: Im okay with that 🥵🥵

~Time skip~

Monse came home to Y/n sitting on the couch,staring at her with pools of lust in her eyes. Thhe perfect view. She felt herself heat up immediately. "ven aca (come here)..." She sits down on the couch and Y/n straddles her, and kisses her passionately. She then starts grinding on top of her. Monse lets out a moan into her mouth, she's been eager for this all day. "Mmph ... Take off your clothes..." Y/n obeys, knowing she would be punished if she chose to do otherwise.

Monse stares at her hungrily, starting to rid her own clothes as well. She pushes Y/n onto her back, licks her fingers and begins rubbing her clit, slowly at first. She knows this makes Y/n very weak. She starts letting out moans, but tries to muffle them by covering her mouth. "No baby...Dejame escucharte(let me hear you)" Y/n didn't comply with her orders, which caused a low growl from Monse.

To make her listen,she wasted no time and pushed a finger inside of Y/n's tight hole and started thrusting in and out. Along with that,she sucked on Y/n's sweet spot on her neck. "Fuck! Ah.. Monse.. Hmm.." She then kissed and licked down her body, and replaced her fingers on her clit with her tongue and made circle motions. Now that she had a free hand, she used it to massage her breasts. Y/n tangled her fingers in Monse's hair and begged her for more. "Oh my god..Mami..More..PLEASE! Fuck!" Monse smirked.

As much as she loved seeing Y/n squirm and struggle beneath her, she needed pleasure too. "Make me feel good first...Then I promise to make you cum." Y/n melted at her words, immediately laying her down.
She licked her own fingers, and ran them down Monse's stomach,stopping to trace circles around her navel. She used her other hand to play with her breasts, "Ah... Baby stop teasing.." Y/n didn't want to listen, but she decided she deserved it, she's been horny all day. She inserted a finger into her and started moving it, earning a wave of moans from Monse.

"Baby...F-faster.." Y/n did as she was told. Soon,later she added a second finger,causing her head to tilt back. She was so deep and going at an unbelievably fast speed... "Y/n,fuck..Don't stop,I'm close. Mmph " Y/n decided to overwhelm her even more by using her tongue to play with her clit. Monse loved the way her tongue worked on her. She was trying to contain herself, but Y/n's mouth and fingers were just too good. Y/n used her free hand to run it slowly up and down Monse's body. She was loosing control. "I'm..I'm gonna cum Oh! FuckRightThereBabyDontStop!!" Monse's body tensed up, her walls clenched around Y/n's fingers,she let out a loud moan, and came.

After calming down a bit, she looked at Y/n again. "Your turn." Y/n stared in anticipation. "Eres una puta para mí(youre such a slut for me) aren't you baby" "So ready to take my fingers and tongue like a good girl huh ? And if youre bad you know what happens.."

Y/n loved the way Monse dirty talks her, it drives her crazy. Her breathing increased and she was getting wetter by the second. She looked at Monse with hooded eyes "Mami..Please,I want you so bad.." "Alright babygirl, you've earned it. I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll shake..."

TBC..

Authors Note: HeHeHe im so evil. I'm leaving it off on a cliffhanger

I'll post the next part of this once it reached 5 votes.