Sneak peak at next chapter.

Authors Note: I'm Baaackkk!! I got over my writers block and decided to write some smut for my lovely readers. By the way, your'e going to be married to Latrelle and have a baby in this but have a one night stand with Oscar, who in this is the most feared gang leader who wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

Your Pov:

Stumbling out of the house, I quickly and desperately needed out. Even if its for a few minutes, I'd surely die if I stayed there any longer.

The baby had fallen asleep and Latrelle, my husband, had come home drunk. He was well boozed and well fucked, I can tell! All those nights I'd practically beg him to take me, he'd make up stupid excuses telling me he was tired or he wasn't in the mood. Fuck Him.. I'm done.. So done.

I don't know at which point it had gone downhill but I just needed a drink or ten. My wobbly,sore legs stumbled down the dark street which was covered by a thick layer of fog. I could barely see anything in front of me. I wasn't even looking in front of me, my arms wrapped tightly around my body and I tried desperately to keep myself warm. In the heat of my storming out of the house, I had forgotten my jacket.. whatever. My boiling blood at the time was enough to keep me warm.

Suddenly I slammed into something.. more like someone. I nearly fell back but he caught my wrist in time, helping me balance myself back up. And then i heard a chuckle that sent tingles down my spine. I know it wasn't the best idea to go walking at this time of night in this city but I had been pushed to the point of not caring. Not caring if I lived or even existed. And even though those are pretty damn selfish thoughts for a mother, I just couldn't be fucking bothered. 

Stay tuned for when I post the actual chapter.