Ruby x Reader

Authors Note: In this story ruby has a job at a diner and hes the store manager
Your pov:
I've been feeling nauseated lately,quite often. Ruby has tried to get me to go to the doctors,but i just don't want to go.

"Baby,have you taken any medicine? Want me to call your mom?"He asks with concern in his voice "You need to go to work,babe. Go they cant get in without your keys. I'll be fine." I reassure him. "Okay I'll be back soon. I love you y/n. Get some rest."

He leave s and I decide to call my mother. She picks up after a few rings. "Hey sweetie. How are you?" She greets "Not good,mami. Can you come over?" "Of course mija. I'll be there soon"

I hang up. I then lay back down on the couch. I have this feeling that this sickness is sonething bigger than the flu. About 10 minutes after getting lost in my thoughts ,my mom comes walking in. She gives me a sad look and sits beside me in the empty space .

"Mom i need to ask you something , but you can't freak out. Promise you won't" I explain
"Of coarse baby what is it? " She answers grabbing my hand "How do you know if your pregnant?" She stutters "W-what?" "Morning sickness, right? Not getting my period?" "Uhm yeah.." "Will you take me to go get a test?" I question "Of course. Let's go"

--A few hours later--
I was sitting at the table, trying to figure out how to break the news to Ruby,who is currently cooking dinner. He's gonna be so mad and hes gonna break up with me and our baby isn't gonna know it's father. Maybe he won't act that way though. Maybe he'll be happy.

"Baby? I asked you a question," Ruby says from the kitchen "What was the question? Sorry baby i didn't hear." "It's okay, but i asked how your day was. Your mom said she came over" he says "Yeah she did. It was quite eventfull to say the least." "Really? Did you have fun?" He asks setting a plate in front of me and sitting down across from me

"Let's talk about your day. How was work at the diner? Did u have fun?" "Yeah,today was great," he says and looks over at me and sees im not eating just pushing the food around my plate,"Are you still not feeling well?" I respond with "Im fine. I'm going to go to the restroom real quick."

I stand up quickly, but don't get far because Ruby grabbed my wrist "Princess,please tell me whats wrong." He says pulling me closer "It's just that-" He looked confused and asked "It's just what?" "Baby" "You don't want me to call you that or..." Thats when it hit him, "Oh. Oh my god are you joking?" "Just what I thought. Don't worry I'll be out by tomorrow" I start to walk away but he grabs me again

"Why would you be out by tomorrow? You're carrying our child. I don't want you out. Y/n,it takes two to tango and I'm so happy. We're going to have a baby." He smiled and bent down to kiss my stomach. "We're going to have a baby" i say happily "I love you and our little fetus." Ruby says kissing me on the lips "We love you too papi"

Everything was perfect

Authors Note: Sorry this took so long to be posted. I've been so busy lately with the musical coming up that I've had stage crew a lot and didn't have to to write and post but here it is now🙂