Cesar Diaz X Reader

✨Requested✨

Information: In this you and Cesar are best friends. But he secretly wants more till its not so secret. You are both older so your able to drive.  (BTW, this switches points of view throughout)

Your P.o.v:
"Are we there yet?"Cesar groans impatiently, rolling his head from one side to the other, looking at me, his best friend,Y/n, in the drivers seat. I just chuckle and turn up the radio tuning out Cesar's complaining, drumming my fingers against the steering wheel.

The drives to my parents house are never fun. A total of 15 hours, over the course of two days, spent in the car during every holiday trip home was not fun. So when my best friend, who secretly loves me, offered to come for the ride I was all for it.

But now, only six hours into the trip and another hour before the stop at our cheap motel for the night, Cesar was probably regretting his decision to come along. No amount of love for a best friend justifies spending so much time in the car.

"I don't understand why you can't fly back home or something" Cesar groans, trying to stretch his legs out in my cramped toyota corolla(or any car u want). "I don't have money" I say. "I would have given you the fucking money," He cries out, throwing his hands up in exasperation. I just laugh and shake my head, humming along with the song on the radio quietly.

Cesar's pov:
I never liked pop, I prefered classic rock or even alt. indie vive, but I'd listen to whatever just to spend time with Y/n.

We had met our freshman year of college at the campus cafe, and I had fallen immediatly. I tried to make a move many times but she made it clear time and time again that she wanted to focus on her studies. Although she had forgotten my pining for her, i haven't. Now in our junior year of college I still want Y/n as much as I did when we first met.

"Cesar just take a nap, we'll be there soon," Y/n said to me, as much as I want to stay up and just listen to the way she hums and taps her fingers against the steering wheel , I take her advice, drifting off to sleep.

Your pov: 
"Cesar were here" I say in a sing-song voice, unbuckling my seatbelt as he wakes up from his slumber, dazed and confused.

I open my car door and step out, stretching my limbs. Cesar follows in suit slowly, looking around at the cheat motel I managed to get a room at. I could only afford a room with one bed with the minimum wage job i have, but he doesn't seem to mind at all.

I check us into the room while Cesar takes the bags out of the backseat of the car, hauling them onto a luggage cart.

"We're in room 65," I tell Cesar, handing him a room key. "Maybe we can order a pizza or something once we get settled in."

"Sounds good," Cesar says as he pushes the cart behind me. I stop at room 65 and open the door for Cesar, letting him roll the cart into the small room. It's dingy and smells like mold but I don't mind it for one night, I never have. The room has one bed, a small tv on a dresser, and a bathrrom in the corner of the room.

Cesar unloads the bags from the cart and sets them on the bed, he tells me he's going to take the cart back to the main building.

"Okay, I'm going to change into my pajamas," I tell him as he walks out the door.

Cesars pov:
I can't help but imagine Y/n's naked body, standing in the middle of the room as she rummages through her bag looking for her pj set. The image in my mind alone makes my pants grow tight.

That image is also the last thing I expected to see when I got back to the room after dropping off the cart.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I mumble quickly, flinging my hands over my eyes out of embarrasment. She gasps and tries to cover herself up with the sweatshirt in her hand.