-1-

Y/N POV:

  I can't waitttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  I graduated from high school with the highest score and got accepted to the most prestigious school...XXXX University.

  I'm going to make parents proud even if they are not with here with me and Jin. Yeah, Jin oppa is my older brother. He was the one who took care of me when our parents died in a car crash. Our neighbor Mrs. Han was paying for our house since she was a really good friend to our parents. I miss them every single day. The only people who were with us were Mrs.Han, Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon. They were the only family we had.

 I had a close friend a while back when I was nine years old, but he moved away. I was here broken, but I accepted the fact that I may never see him again

.......

" Kim Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better wake up and get changed or you will be late on your first day," Jin yelled through the door.

" Alright. Alright jeez," I said as I got changed.

  I headed down to the kitchen where I found Jin oppa cooking breakfast. He made a nice omelet with a tiny bit of his famous sauce. It was delicious. I mean... anything he cooks is AMAZING! He deserves to be in a cook show or something. I bet he can even beat Chief Ramsey in a cooking competition. 

" Hurry up and eat. I don't want you going to school with an empty stomach..." he handed my breakfast.

 I ate it quickly and waited for Jin to finish eating his. We got on the car and headed to XXXX University.

I was nervous. I didn't know anyone except my brother and his friends. 

" Don't worry sis. If you need help, I'm here," he disappeared with a goodbye wave.

Love that. He said "If you need help, I'm here" and he leaves.

I went to the main office to get my schedule. My class was number 3. Yayyyyyyyy. Great.

I headed to my classroom and sat all the way in the back near the window. I put my head down and slept for a couple of minutes until someone tapped my shoulders. I looked around and found it odd that I couldn't see who touched me. Out of nowhere, a guy popped up right in front of my face. He had the cutest smile.

" Hey..."

" Hi! You're new here. Right? I'm Jimin by the way," he smiled.

I couldn't speak at all. My throat was so dry. He was so cute and his smile brightened the whole room. I couldn't get myself to speak to him. He tilted his head with his cute puppy eyes, wondering if I was ever going to speak.

" I'm....I'm"

" Are you okay?"

" Yes I'm alright!!!! I'm Kim Y/N ," I yelled.

" Nice to meet you :)"

" Why are you here," I asked.

" Well one, it's my classroom and to me you didn't seem well," he explained.

" Oh. You don't need to worry about me," I smiled awkwardly.

He just kept staring at me. I blushed so hard that my face was a whole tomato.

" You're really pretty. Did you know?"

I gasped.

" Hey, stop flirting with the girl. You'll make her uncomfortable," a tall good looking guy patted his head. He looked so familiar. As he was talking, he avoided any eye contact toward me. Not even a glance!!!!

" Awww!!!! Alright," Jimin pouted.

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone sat down.

" Good morning. Today we have a new student. Y/N, you can come up now."

But as I was walking to the front of the classroom, the guy fell off his chair, which startled the whole class.

" What's going on?!!! Taehyung!!! You again. When will you ever learn," the teacher sighed.

My eyes widened when he said that name. Taehyung.... my long-lost best friend since elementary. I wanted to cry so hard because he was the one who I played with and told secrets with. We went to each others houses and shared happy moments that I'll never forget. He was there when I needed him until he moved away.

" Y/N. You can continue."

" Ummmm hello. I'm Kim Y/N. I like to sing and dance...." I didn't know what else to say. I was so concentrated on Taehyung. He was staring at me.

" Well Y/N, I know you will have a great year at XXXX University. You may take a seat now. Oh, and my apologizes. I'm Mr. Lee by the way."

I took my seat and felt eyes staring at me from behind.