"Freak"

I quietly walk down the hall, my shoulders slouched and gripping onto my books tightly. I hate walking down the hall alone. I feel like people talk about me more.

"Whats up with that freak?"
"Why does she walk like that!"
"I heard shes a dude."
"Wait what?!"

   I hear these comments all the time whenever I'm alone, and yet I still don't know how to deal with them. I just grip my books tighter and pick up my pace.

  When I finally get to class my leather book covers have nail marks in them and I'm a nervous wreck. Maka barely has anytime to utter my name before the professor starts to talk. But it doesn't really matter I'm not in the mood to talk anyway.

   During class I try my best to focus but as of lately I cant. I find myself constantly distracted. My eyes keep drifting off to a peculiar boy in my class. His hair is dark as night with three beaming white stripes. I want to talk to him more.

Ive only exchanged words with him a few times and even then it was nothing meaningful. I try to talk to him alone but he's always accompanied by Liz and Patty. And I just cant muster up enough courage to barge into their conversations. I exclaim in my head "Ugh!!! why is this so hard I don't know how to deal with crushes!" I slump into my chair. I don't even know what has gotten into me. Even if I could talk to him why would he ever like a freak like me?