"BROOKE STOP HITTING ME WITH YOUR FUCKING HYDROFLAX"

"Never skskskskssksks"

"Lord save me"

At lunch there was a napkin note in my lunchbox

Happy birthday Michael! Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your lunch!
-Momma, Mom, Ginger, and Mary Anne

I internally laugh, cause wow Ginger and Marry Anne have great handwriting for cats.

Lunch came and went, still, no one seemed to know it was my birthday.
Honestly, it's not that big a deal...... so why do I care? Probably because it proves just how little people actually care.

Time for fifth period study hall, save me Satan.

I got to fifth period and Kyle was already shouting something at the new teacher. I walk in and kids immediately start singing the Mario theme song.

You where jeans and a green shirt ONE. DAY and they will never forget.

Then Kyle starts telling the new teacher that we're dating

"OH MY FUCKING GOD KYLE WE AREN'T DATING FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"You're right, we're not dating......."

"THANK-"

"We're married"

"FUCK OFF KYLE I NEVER MARRIED YOU, NEVER DATING YOU AND WILL NEVER DO ANY OF THE ABOVE"

I sat back down in my desk and finished writing my rough draft of a synopsis for my musical I'm trying to write.

Then I thought about random casual stuff: Memes, corona, life, musicals, gender identity(been thinking about that a lot lately), show tunes, books, my family's inevitable move, English class. Ynow.

I was minding my own business when Kyle shouted at me for being to loud. Like bitch, I wasn't even talking, meanwhile you're nonstop shouting.

The bell rang and I went to mole rat's class

~time skip brought to you by auto correct changing got to gay~

By the time I went home, I had gone through an entire day without a single person other than my cats and moms acknowledging my day of birth.

When I got home my mom was already starting on dinner.
    I wondered what it was but didn't ask.
I found out when she got out the egg roll wrappers.
"LUMPIA!!!!!!!!"

She let me wrap them and being the sneak I was double wrapped a few.
My most dastardly deed yet
MWAHAHAHAHA

A/N if you don't know what Lumpia is its Philipino egg rolls, but there's no vegetables just meat and it's fucking delicious 10000000000/10 would recommend.

Then I unveiled the cake I made all by myself with the help of my momma putting it in and out of the oven.

My momma put a candle that had the number 3 on it because it was our only candle.

When I went to bed I was completely at peace and it was a pretty great day with the exception of school.

~the next morning~

I woke up to a notification on my phone:

ImHeEre: happy belated birthday
ImHeEre: i didn't know it was ur birthday yesterday until my dad said something this morning
            A small smile grazes mg face as I put my mask back on

                    Thanks, it's fine:fairyGAYmother

Time for my daily life quote

Jenna: don't sound like a dying cow at your singing lessons Christine
Micheal: (gasp) she never sounds like a dying cow
Christine: Thank you mi-
Micheal: she sounds like a dying chicken

Have a great day!