Spy AU

So, this has an added oc of my sister's creation, the oc is the picture above. The character's name is Zoey Hell (people make fun of her last name a lot) just a bit of insight on the character.

TW: intense farting, small but of panicking, pretty sad backstories, Micheal's Moms not being good parents, (I'm sorry) it gets kinda angsty somewhere, if you don't like that it starts after meanwhile and ends after the •+•+

Agent Files
Agent Foxtrot
Age: 17
Previous identity: Chloe V.
Time in agency: 6 years
Rank: Greats
Team: Agent Double M, Agent Z

Agent Double M
Age: 17
Previous identity: Michael M.
Time in agency: 6 years
Rank: Greats
Team: Agent Foxtrot, Agent Z

Agent Z
Age:15
Previous identity: Zoey Hell
Time in agency: 1 year
Rank: B class
Team: Agent Double M, Agent Foxtrot

Third Person
Have you ever wondered if spies are real? Well, they are. But, they aren't like in all the action packed movies. They work hard to stay undercover and if they do their job correctly then their lives are actually less eventful and challenging when they become a spy. Every spy has a backstory. None are usually very good. For a reference, these are the backstories of the kid agency's two most successful recruits.

Micheal Mell has a pretty normal life until about five minutes after his birth. His parents decided to put him up for adoption and things just went downhill from there. He was adopted by two young women when he was five and was sent to Middle-borough schools. (Sorry but I need to do this for plot, I love you Michael's moms) Even after he was taken in life didn't get much better though. He got physically and emotionally abused by his mothers, and to make matters worse had no friends at school.

In kindergarten he met a young boy named Jeremy he became friends with, but it didn't help much. In sixth grade his mothers died in a car crash and he had to live out and about. He was found by a member of the agency and began training to become a spy and soon earned his spot in the agency.

     Chloe Valentine had a good childhood until she turned seven and her mother died. While she had many kids at school offering her comfort, it didn't do anything about the blame and torture she was subjected to at home. In sixth grade she came home from school to find her house surrounded by caution tape, it had apparently been the cite of a murder. She left that day and ran straight to her aunt sweetie's house because he knew that her aunt worked for a spy agency that also takes kids and was soon recruited.

The two were put together on a team of spies and with ease became the most successful team in the agency.

Years later another girl joined them and created the most legendary team the world had ever witnessed.

     It was {a February day when your dad came by before goin away, okay I'll stop} October 1st when M and and  Z were just chillin in their dorm, waiting for Fox to get back. (They gave each other nicknames)  when she came running into the room.

"Guys, we have an assignment."

Z looked at her, pretty done

"It better not be the vsco bois again."

"It's not, don't worry."

"Thank god."

"Here, look at the files"

Mission info: something not quite right is going on and we have to stop it before it gets out of hand.
(I'm just the best at insight, ha just kidding the mission info sucked)
Agents on case: Agent Double M Agent Foxtrot Agent Z
Place: New Jersey, Middle Borough High.
Cover Identities
Agent Double M: MICHEAL MELL
Agent Foxtrot: CHLOE VALENTINE
Agent Z: ALANA MURPHY (my sister chose a first and last name from DEH without knowing the characters)