No One Knows

P.S I'm writing this 5 days after my birthday based on my experience (it's a bit exaggerated for plot)

Micheal POV
So....... I woke up early and was really tired so, fuck it let's read fanfic at 6 am. My mom walked in my room and I immediately pretended to be asleep. (Acting lessons pay off when you're supposed to be sleeping) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"
"Oh ya, it's the 12th, my birthday"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.............. MICHEAL"

"Oh my god Mom, did you seriously forget my name on my birthday"

"Maybe?"
I laughed and got her out of my room so I could change. Good morning, time to start the day.

When I got upstairs I wanna was greeted by my Momma shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the kitchen.
I smiled and went to get my things for school.

~time skip to beginning of school brought to you by my dad actually forgetting my name in the morning on my birthday~

I went to my locker, which happened to be right next to Brook's cause we both got our lockers switched due to bullying.

By now she knew when my birthday was so I was hoping for the least bit of acknowledgement that it was my day of turning age, but yet, nothing. Ehhh, she's probably just busy getting ready.

I greet Jeremy and walk with him to math, we have the same class. He definitely knows I'm not the same age anymore, we've been friends for 12 years! And still, nothing. Ehhh, probably just thinking about other things.

When we got to math I put my supplies down and went to the white board and wrote a message:
"YEET"

And then rewrote the date even though another kid already did it. Then a bunch of kids got mad at me for rewriting it cause my handwriting was crooked but ITS MY BIRTHDAY GODDAMNIT I DESERVE TO WRITE THE DATE ON THE BOARD!!!

I said nothing about it though and went to my seat.

First period passed, no one said anything to me about my birthday, even my best friends

Second period passed, same thing

Third period, well, we had to use key board covers for the first time and a kid I was kinda friends with, named Jared I think, accidentally typed ass, but still nothing.
I guess it's really egotistical to assume people will know my date of birth and say something about it, but not even my closest friends knowing, to be honest, hurts. Maybe no one even cares, probably true, I hate myself why should they like me.
Everybody sees me as this person who doesn't give a shit what others think, doesn't care how they look, could care less if they're getting bullied and tortured and insulted by kids, won't care if endless rumors got spread about them. As long as nothing happens to their friends.

But the truth is I care, I care so much what other people think. No one knows about the minutes I spend daily, looking in the mirror and sucking in my gut thinking about how fat I am and how much better I would be if I was skinnier. It broke me when I was bullied to the point that I had to move my locker and class. I've gone home and cried before because of rumors spread about me.
But I hide it. It's fine.

Whoops that got a bit too Ventura there let's keep this story on track.

I got to my locker and was greeted by something hitting me harshly in the arm while trying to get my lunchbox. I turn around