"How's your new found friendship with the Aston Villa guys then?" Molly asked.

"Yeah, well it's mainly Tyrone and John" I said. "I see Jack sometimes but when I do he doesn't really say much" I added.

"If I was single, the things I would do to Jack" Maura said in her thick Irish accent.

"Fanny flutters?" Molly asked.

"More than that" she laughed back.

"Right, I have some work to catch up on so I'll see you girls Saturday" I smiled and hung up the phone.

Jacks POV

"I can't believe I am going to Aidan from Love islands house party" Madders said, fangirling

"She won it over a month ago, how are you guys still this hyped over her"

"Well, now she's single" Ben wiggles his eyebrows. "And tyrones in the friendzone" he laughed. Talking about her recent upload to Instagram to which she replied to tyrones comment with the phrase 'bestest for life x'

"You know what guys, I now have influence on who she thinks highly of and who she thinks is trash so be  careful what you say init" he smirked. Still annoyed that he has been friend zoned though.

"Whatever, bestie" madders sniggered and poured himself a drink.

"Talking about Instagram comments, have you seen her latest?" Ben said and placed his phone out for everyone to look.

@aidansimms: oh hey, my names Aidan and I'm the first solo Love Island winner🏝

"She is so fit" madders jumped up and down.

"Yeah proper" I said, the guys going silent.

"Did you just admit thy Aidan Simms is fit?"

"Maybe"

"Oh that god! I was starting to think you were ill or something" Tyrone joked. "Oh my god, please date her! Imagine my two bestfriends in love"

"You need to start going gym more and watching less Housewives of New Jersey" I laughed back. "Come on let's go" I added as we decided to walk to Aidans new place as it was still warm out.

"Oh hey guys! Glad you could make it" she smiled and gave us all hugs. "Drinks are in the kitchen" she added. The house was pretty much open plan so we walked straight through to the kitchen. The house was filled with her friends from Love island and Birmingham and a few from business deals and what not.

"So, you going to introduce me?" Maura walked over.

"Ah yes, this is Jack, Tyrone, Ben, James and John" Aidan pointed to each of us. "Guys this is Maura" she added. We all gave her a hug.

"Anyway, I've got a few people to catch up with so I'll speak to you guys in a bit" Aidan smiled and walked away.

"So any of yous lots single?" Maura asked. "Not for me obviously for Aidan" she laughed.

"Yeah we all are apart from John" Tyrone answered.

"It's more the situation of who Aidan would want to move to" Ben laughed. "Because we all fancy her"

"Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind" she giggled and then walked off.

We all spent the rest of the night drinking, dancing and getting to know all the other people that are relevant in Aidans life.

"You alright?" Aidan smiled as she walked out into the garden where I was sat.

"Yeah I was just getting some air" I smiled. "Had a good night?" I asked.

"Yeah it was alright" she shrugged. "Would I'd rather got a takeaway and binged Netflix if I'm honest" she laughed.

"Pizza Hut?" I asked.

"Ew no" she pulled a sour face. "dominos" she added.

"I don't know if I said this, but I am sorry, you know what happened between Nathan and yourself"

"What's done is done" she huffed and sat down next to me. "Everything happens for a reason"

"Still shit though, ain't it?"

"Just a tad" she half laughed. I could see her eyes well up and herself trying to to cry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset" I pulled her into a hug. "I mean look at all you have accomplished by yourself, you've got a fashion brand, family, friends and you get paid how much to post a picture on Instagram?" I said gently, stroking her long hair.

"Yeah you are right" she smiled faintly and pulled out of the hug to wipe her face. "Thanks Jack" she added, looking down to see that our hands had naturally intertwined.

"Oh hey besties!" Tyrone walked out, having had way to much to drink. He plonked himself down right in between myself and Aidan. "It's so nice to see my two favourite people in the whole wide world getting along at last" he slurred

"At last?" Aidan repeated.

"Well yeah, you know Jack doesn't like you Love Island lot" he responded.

"Ah no I didn't know that" her teeth immediately gritted together.

"Yeah, he said that there are more to girls then their looks, like she went on probably one of the shittest shows on telly just to get 5 minutes of fame" he repeated one of our previous conversations.

"Oh wow, that's interesting" she then said looking dead into my eyes. If looks could kill, I would be 10 foot under.

"But now" he carried on. "You two are here together, smiling, laughing and even hugging"

"Yeah for the first and last time" she scoffed, stood up and walked straight off.