City of Love

FIRST: New chapter of “American Dream” is up.

SECOND: please read the Authors note at the end of this chapter.

THIRD: Mature scene at the end.

------------------------

“Gracie, come on!” I yell as the so called five minute wait turned into half an hour as I waited at the end of the stairs. “We’re gonna be late for our flight.”

“I’m coming!”

I chuckle as I bend down to reach my children’s height. “You guys going to be good, right?” Jane nodded as Jawaad scoffed, making me roll my eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“I want to go to French!” He says as he stomps his foot on the ground.

“How about you go when you get the name right, champ? Besides, you have school and we’ll go to Disney Land in France once you guys get off school, okay?”

“You promise?”

“I promise. Now, don’t give Uncle Harry and Aunt Lexi a hard time, okay? We’ll be back in a week and at that time, everyone is going to come over to spend Christmas week.”

“I’m done.”

“Finally!” I say as Gracie reaches the bottom of the stairs.

“Funny. Very funny. Jane, Jawaad, are you two going to be good with Harry?”

“Yes mommy.” Jane says as Jawaad rolls his eyes, making me chuckle.

I swear that boy is becoming like me more and more every day.

“Mommy, we’re not babies.” He says, making me laugh.

“You’re six.” She tells him.

“But I’m a big boy!”

“I know that, sweetie. So are you going to be a big boy and not give Harry a hard time?”

He nods as she kisses his cheek.

“I can’t believe you guys are going to Paris without us.” Harry says.

“I swear you’re worse than Jawaad.” I tell him.

/////////

“Zayn, it’s a few hours. Are you seriously gonna sleep and leave me awake by myself?”

I groan as I open one eye. “I barely slept at home so we wouldn’t miss the flight. Knowing Harry, he would’ve of turned our alarm off.”

“But what am I gonna do by myself?”

I chuckle as I wrap my arm around her. “Or we can do something else.” I hint, making her eyes go wide.

“On the airplane?!”

I shrug. “As if we haven’t done worse?”

“I’d rather not take the chance.”

I pout, making her laugh as she slapped my hand playfully.

“You’re a kid.”

“I’m not a kid. I’m in love, babe.”

“You’re cheesy.” She replies.

“You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love. But I wouldn’t change, no I wouldn’t change this love.” I sing as she starts laughing.

“A Nick Jonas song? Really?”

I chuckle as I kiss her forehead. “I love you.”

I hear her sigh as she wraps her arm around me. “I love you too.”