Pickles...

Laying down looking at each other with nothing but a bed sheet covering their naked bodies, they smiled at each other.

“Thank you.” She whispered to him as his forehead was on hers.

“For what?” He whispered back.

“For making me the luckiest woman in the world. For choosing me to be your wife. For making me Mrs. Malik. For giving me two beautiful souls. Thank you for you. Thank you for not breaking my heart. Thank you for not giving up on yourself for two and a half years and waking up to heal me. Thank you for not giving up on me and being there with me during my hardest times.” She sniffed as tears rolled down her cheeks. “The love I have for you is not normal. It never was and it never will be. Just knowing that I get to wake up to you every day is what makes me want to live my life. I love every single thing about you. Your eyes, my god your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. It’s like one day they’re light brown and the next they’re hazel. But there’s always that adorable green speck there that just makes my heart melt when I look into them. Those thick eyelashes of yours that every person would kill to have, adding to the beauty of your eyes. Your smile. Baby you don’t see yourself when you smile or laugh. Throughout the years that smile has never changed but at the same time it just gets more beautiful every single day. You have the most adorable laugh I’ve ever heard and it just makes me fall more in love with you every time I hear it. And your voice…baby I swear if you guys would have agreed, you would have been the most famous band out there and you, Zayn Malik, would’ve been known as the most amazing singer out there. Whenever you guys are singing anywhere, you get so passionate about the songs. The way your voice comes out like it’s effortless. And even on your worst days when you’re so sick, you never cease to amaze me with your amazing voice. I fucking love you so much, it’s not normal. Sometimes I just sit around and cry. I cry because I have no clue what the hell will happen to me if anything else happens to you. I cry because you’re just so beautiful. And I know it sounds crazy but I honestly do cry about that. It’s like you’re so beautiful that no person is able to look at you and not get teary eyed. My reason is out of pure love. And at times I still feel as if I’m going to wake up and all this will end up being a dream. But I know that you’re here. You’re with me. I love when you get so frustrated when grading the exams because of the smart students who make the stupidest mistakes. And when you have a new lesson to teach and you stay up all night thinking about a cool way to teach it because you know how it feels like to be a student bored in class. I love the way you concentrate when you’re painting or drawing. Your tongue pokes out the edge of your mouth and your eyes narrow a little bit and you just zone out. But you make it seem so easy. You make it all seem so easy. The kids look up to you so much. They just see you as their superhero and it’s adorable. You’re just perfect. And I know I’m babbling and crying and you probably think I’m stupid and everything but you know I get emotional this time at night.”

But Zayn didn’t think his wife was babbling. He didn’t think she was stupid. The smile on his face couldn’t get wider at the amazing words that she had just spoken to him, making him feel like the luckiest man on Earth. He rested his hand on her cheek as he wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent, savoring the moment. “I love you so fucking much Gracie, it’s scary. I honestly don’t have the words to beat what you just told me. But I get what you say…I really do. When I look at you I get so overwhelmed and lost in your amazing eyes that sometimes I find myself teary eyed. It’s just something about your green eyes that gets me all emotional and shit.”

And of course he used the word “shit”. He’s Zayn.

“And what makes them even more beautiful is the light blue color that blends in with the green in the middle. And I just think about what made me so lucky to have someone like you beside me. Nothing and no one will take you away from me. Ever. I love you Gracie Malik. I love you so much baby. I fucking love you so so much.” He whispered as he kissed her.