chapter-6

Anika POV:-

I entered rishi's home. His home is so big. I don't know if i should call it house or a mension. It has big garden, as i move towards main gate to enter i notice that it has swing at one side of corner. It has fountain at the centre. Birds are chirping. As soon as i entered the house i remembered that i will meet his parents also. Just by thinking this i am getting nervous as i am introvert to new person and i started fiddling with my fingers. As we entered the house there is big veranda which has 4 big sofas with table at its centre and behind it, there are 2 round stairs. This house makes me feel as if i have entered some Bollywood movie house. Then my eyes settled on rishi who is coming towards me.

Rishi:- "hi, come inside." As he was saying a lady wearing saree in her early forties comes from same direction from where rishi just entered. Her face shows calmness and eyes are gentle. I instantly like that lady. Again rishi voice interrupted my chain of thoughts.

Rishi:- "anika, this is my mother. And mother this is anika my project partner the one i mentioned yesterday."

Me:- "good morning aunty" i said with little but gentle voice.

Rishi mom:- "good morning dear, come inside. Rishi go take her in your room and i will send kamla (maid) to your room." Than again she turned to me "go dear and be comfortable and don't hesitate if you need anything come to me i will be down here only" by patting my cheek sweetly she left to a room.

I just love this lady. Rishi than take me to his room upstairs. His room was so big and neat as compared to mine. His room has attached washroom. A big white bed was lying at the centre of a room. His room is painted white in colour which is my favourite colour. At one corner there is study table. Near that table there was another room rishi ask me to sit. He moved to that room near that study table and when opened the door of the room i gasped. That room was loaded with books. It is like this room has its own library. Rishi comes back with some books and a notebook.

Me:- "are those your books?" I asked while pointing to that room.

Rishi:- " yeah". He gives me one word answer. "Ok then let's start making our assignment."

We both sit on bed just than someone knocks at open door and there is lady with trolley in her hand and that contained lots of snacks.

Rishi:- "come aunty. And please leave it here. We will help ourselves and thanku". He said politely and than asked me to have some.

Me:- "for now i am full. I will have it when i have little space in my stomach."

Rishi nodded and we started studying then after 1 hour we take a break and rishi again asks me for snacks and i eat little but i also make rishi eat with me.than we again studied and around 1:00  pm we are interrupted by knock and again kamla aunty was on door.

Kamla:- "baba (son), madam is calling you both for lunch downstairs."

rishi asked me to come for lunch and soon we left together to have lunch. We were having lunch when suddenly one of the maid who is setting the table drops the jug filled with water and it accidentally drops a liitle on me. She was looking at me and than at aunty (rishi mom). She keeps on apologising to me. but i stopped her.

Me:- "it's okay aunty, don't panic. It happens and see i am all good nothing happened and this is just water it will dry soon." I said with polite smile and while holding her hand.

She looked at me and than with little smile she patted my head.

Rishi mom:- "yes leela don't panic its okay and anika come with me i will show you washroom, i don't have girl's clothes but if you don't mind i bought clothes for rishi just yesterday and they are new. So you could change into them and we could dry your clothes."

I looked at rishi and even he was looking at me i thought for a while and agreed as i wanted leela aunty to relax. I moved with aunty(rishi mom).
She gives me a trouser and a shirt. I changed into them and moved to dinning room along with aunty.

So how was today's chapter?

Any guesses what will happen next?

Till next time(god bless you all ).