chapter-4

Anika pov:-

Me:- "i am your partner". After a couple of minutes he replied.

Rishi:- "ohh hi, i am rishi. I hope we can study together and score great marks". He forwarded his hand for handshake.

Me:- i don't know but when he was speaking to me i was just lost in looking at him. The way he speaks, does something to my heart. But then he stops talking and forwarded his hand i first looked at his face than at his hand and than slowly i also forwarded my hand and our hands met. It was like some sparks surrounded me i looked at him and even he had shocked face. I spoke "i am anika, nice to meet you". But than he  suddenly took his hands away by clearing his throat.

Rishi:- "ok than, we have to sit together from Tommorow ownwards. But we have to know where we can sit. As i am more comfortable in sitting at front rows and i guess you are more inclined to last rows. So what are your thoughts, that where should we sit?"

Me:- " i know that i usually sit on last bench but i am okay with first bench also it's just that teacher pays more attention to first benchers as they answer most of the questions and so i avoid sitting there but it's okay we can sit in first row".

Rishi:- "don't worry, i will be with you. You don't have to be afraid of teacher questions. We will sit in 3rd row firstly and when you would be more comfortable there than we will move to first row. Is that ok?"

Anika:- i was happy listening to him that he cares for others though his face never shows emotions but his eyes do show. " yeah it's ok." I spoke by giving him smile of hundred volts.

Rishi:- "ok than see you tomorrow". By saying this he turns and get engaged in studying and i was still dumbfounded gazing at him. But than amisha called me.

Amisha:- "anika, come next lecture is going to start".

Me:- "yeah, coming."

Amisha:- "so how does it go?"

Me:- "he is good. Though he always sit in first row but he said that as if i am not comfortable sitting there than we could sit in third row than when i will be comfortable than we can move to first row."

Amisha:- " you are lucky. You know mohit doesn't care about me he didn't even ask me where i want to sit. He just said that from tommorow we are to going to sit on first bench where he usually sit. Oh god, where i am stuck".

Me:- "hey, it's ok. You sit there but if you would be still uncomfortable than talk to mohit and i believe that he will understand"

Amisha:- "you know, everyone is not optimistic like you. The world is not always full of lights and fairies. But anyways for now what i can do i will just go with your suggestion."

Than our lecture continued and the same procedure repeated of me looking at rishi while he looked at blackboard. This way that day passed and we came back to our homes.

Next day i woke up early in excitement as today i am going to sit with rishi. My family was surprised to see me wake up this early.

Anuj:- "wow, sleepy head today you are early. But i am sad today i lost the chance of screaming in your ear to wake you up." And he started laughing like diana.

Aunt:- while pulling his ear "don't pull my daughter leg anuj" than she left his ear and told me in sweet voice "come dear, today as you are early join us in temple." And me, my aunt and my mother went to temple which is close to our house.

Mom:- after coming back from temple. "Now you go and get ready for school and till than we will prepare breakfast. "

I left and get ready. Today i was looking at mirror again and again that if i am looking okay when my father called me.

Dad:- "princess, come downstairs. Everyone is waiting." I left the room and have my breakfast and after i had  breakfast amisha came.

We left for my room to pick my bag and i asked her if i am looking okay. And she told me that i am looking as usual cute. Than i went and meet my family members to have their blessings and left for school .

We were early so amisha sit on mohit's usual seat and i chose desk on 1st column and 3rd row. I was nervous. Than rishi entered the class.

So they have started talking..

Now what will happen next??

Till next time ( god bless you all)