Jack

Recap:

Now I need to find my Luna. I take out my phone and send Yvonne a text message she can't ignore.

Yvonne, meet me at the pack house I have a surprise for you. -Jack 5:07pm

~Read~

Fine, ignore me if you want. I guess you will never really know if Dominick is alive or not. -Jack 5:18pm

~Read~

typing....

When? -Yvonne 5:19pm

Now. -Jack 5:19pm

Is he alive Jack? How do I know this isn't just a trick to lure me over there? -Yvonne 5:20pm

I guess that is just a risk you will have to take. -Jack 5:20pm

Don't even think about alerting anyone either.. If you do then I will have to kill your dear best friend Esther.. -Jack 5:21pm

I will find a way to get away and be there in 15mins. -Yvonne 5:21pm

Good see you then. -Jack 5:22pm

~Read~

======================================

Yvonne's P.O.V.

"Mrs.Draven, how was everything?"

I look to my side to see Chef Augustine, "It was wonderful! Thank you! Are you busy right now Chef?"

"Not too busy for Mr. Draven's wife." He chuckles and leans down. "What can I do for you miss?"

"Well, I wanted to plan a surprise for my husband and I really would love your help to plan it here.."

"I would love to help! I have known Mr. Draven since he was a young man and it would be a pleasure for me to play a hand in this."

I smile, "You don't know how much this overjoys me to hear that!"

"Please let me know when you have time and we can get to planning."

"Actually, if you have time now.. Perhaps we can discuss some basics while I am here so my husband doesn't suspect anything."

"Good idea! You can come back to the office if you would like."

I nod, "Do you mind if I go discuss party plans with Chef Augustine?

"Not alone. I must accompany you everywhere you go.."

"That is fine Sir but please let my men pat you down just for my own safety precautions. I don't know you very well and I would hate to get robbed or worse killed.."

"I understand sir."

"Okay please wait here while I call for my men."

He nod, "Yvonne come along. Your bodyguard will be catching up with us as soon as he is searched."

I follow Chef Augustine into his office, he peeks out the door and then quietly shuts it.

"Mrs. Draven if I didn't know any better I would guess you were trying to get away from this man.. But why? Is he not your body guard?"

"Chef, please listen.. He is indeed my bodyguard but he is keeping me here away from a situation. But I need to go help if I can!"

"Mrs. Draven if your husband did this then he is merely trying to keep you safe."