Plan? (Part II)

Hello Loves,

How are you all? I hope all is well and you enjoy this new part! Thank you for continuing to read and like ! I really appreciate it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Ugh.. You are unbelievable. Can you just tell me what the plan is?"

"I already told you that all you need to do is trust me."

"Why? Why won't you let me help?"

"Yvonne please. Just trust me. Okay?"

"I deserve to know what is going on.."

She yells as she pulls on my arm.I stand up off the floor, "Yvonne, just play along.. I need to figure out who this eavesdropper is first then we can put our plan in motion because whoever this person is.. They are reporting back to someone and my guess is that its Alpha Jack. There is a good chance that this will explain how Alpha Jack knew of Dom's ambush and t where they would be.. "

"Wait, you think there is a spy among the trusted pack members?"

"Yes.. it has to be. I just don't know who. Who would betray Dom like that?"

Ashton's P.O.V. Continued..

~Next Day~

I called an early meeting in hopes it will expose the eavesdropper..

"Good Morning, I have called this early meeting today for us to discuss the important matter of our alliances. I have spoken to all of our allies to ensure their loyalty to one another and the protection of our packs. As for the traitors that joined with Alpha Jack; our allies agreed that they would to break their alliances with them to keep ours. I will continue to give you all updates on the situation as much as I can. Thank you. Now if there is nothing else to discuss, you all are dismissed."

I walk out of the conference to head back up to my room, "Excuse me, Alpha?"

I turn to see Elder Ronnie running out of the conference room calling for me. "Yes Elder?"

"May I speak with you about a pressing matter..? In private?" He whispers.

"Of course. Follow me." I walk to Dom's room and open it for the elder to walk in first.

"Alpha, why are we in Alpha Dominick's room?"

"Dom sound proofed this room.. So it is the safest for you to speak freely about whatever matter you have brought to my attention today."

"Ahh.. okay. I understand."

I shut the door behind us and bolt it shut. "Now what is this pressing matter?"

"Alpha, this morning there were countless members talking of you taking opinions on our Luna's position. I do not remember us discussing this and many of the board elders are upset."

"Wait.. Elder Ronnie please slow down. I can tell you right now that it is not true."

"It's not?"

"No. Have you sought out this rumor to see who started it?"

"Well. no. We thought it was true considering it is known to our top members and fighters. Not much of the civilians."

"Interesting.. We must look into this matter quietly. Please do not disclose any information to anyone."