My Punishment

Dominick's P.O.V

If Yvonne didn't stop me from leaving last night, I was gonna rip Eddy apart! How could I let all this happen? The only thing that I'm happy with in my life right now is Yvonne.

I kissed her cheek. She slept so still, I concentrated on her slow breathing.

Her eyes flickered, slowly opening.

"Good Morning." She yawned, stretching.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good. Do you have to go to work?" She asked, lightly frowning.

"An hour and I'm all yours I promise." I kissed her cheek lightly.

"Okay.. but do I have to come?"

I nodded, "15 minutes, be ready."

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I laughed; this is going to be interesting. I grabbed my new black slacks and a long-sleeved blue shirt to go under my vest.

"You have 5 minutes left."

She came out with a silk red top and long black skirt that went past her knees.

"You look Beautiful! And I'm glad you remembered my rule about skirts! " I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to me.

"Well thank you, but it seems like you're not ready to go yet?" She said referring to my tie.

"Come here let me do it." She said grabbing my tie and pecking my lips.

"Thank you, ready?"

She nodded, putting her coat on.

The whole ride to work was silent, all I could do was smile.

When we got to my office, she jumped on my desk, and I stood up kissing her forehead.

"Yvonne, I want us to work things out, okay?"

She looked down, tears started flowing down her pretty little face.

"What's wrong? " I said as I wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry, I know this has all been so chaotic between me and you. I also know you have a lot more things to deal with and not just me. I honestly am hurt that you find nothing wrong with hiding the fact that I am you mate which is why I acted the way I did. I am not saying I was right but neither are you."

I instantly felt guilty and a sharp pain for making my mate feel such a way. I mean she was not wrong, I should have been more wary of how this may have hurt her and I wasn't.

"Sweetheart, I was wrong. I was wrong for treating you in such a manner and frankly I was unaware of how inconsiderate I have been toward your feelings. I'm Alpha I should have had control and I didn't. I will do better, Okay?"

She nodded, still sniffling and wiping her tears.

I rested my hand on her cheek, "Little mate, I will do better. I promise."

I lifted her face up, kissing her softly.

She grasped on my collar, running her tongue across my bottom lip.

*Ring Ring*

"You should answer that." She pulled away from my lips, pointing at the phone.

"I'm busy, they can wait." I said as I slowly rubbed her legs, pushing her skirt up.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

She pulled away from our kiss setting her hands on my chest, "Dominick just answer it, it may be important."