Take Me (Part 2)

RECAP:

Dominick's P.O.V

"Dom, we have to go. Jack's pack  is breaking through are barriers due to many of our warriors being drugged and Alpha James has even sent aid . So even with The Silver Shadow Pack warriors helping, Jack also called some allies to help. "

"Ashton. What about Yvonne? Her smell is strong and she will be in danger no matter what I do."

"Dom, the pack needs you! You are their alpha and without your head in the game you may never be able to protect Yvonne."

I can't have my head in the game while I am worried about her and neither can my wolf... We have to make sure she is going to be okay and protected at all times.. But I can't trust any of the males around her.. Wait, Ashton.

"Ashton I need you to be honest with me when I ask you this.. What are your feelings towards Yvonne?"

He shakes his head, "Dom, I told you how I felt but when I say this I need you to block your wolf.. I know this may sound crazy but my wolf thinks Yvonne is our mate.. However, I am willing to step back if you let me be around to protect her and love her from afar..."

We stare at eachother in disbelief.. "What do you mean your wolf thinks she is your mate?"

Ashton looks down,"Just what I said Dom. The day I saw you two coming into your room my wolf identified her as Mate.. I tried to hide it but I felt like I at least needed to tell you.. Perhaps the Moon Goddess is just a cruel bitch and hates me.. Where not only does my own father not claim me, but my own mate doesn't either..Dom it is painful already to be around with you two together but I know it would be even more painful to not be near her at all.."

I grabbed Ashton and pulled him into a hug. I set my hands on both sides of his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.. "Ashton..I'm sorry for everything. But today I am going to ask you for a favor that I will forever be indebted to you for."

Ashton tilts his head, "What?"

"Protect her.. Even if it isn't for me please Ashton I beg of you to stay and make sure no harm comes to her while I am gone.. I trust you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dom." Ashton mutters. I watch his eyes lighten and his eyebrows get scrunched up in confusion.

Of course I didn't want to leave her, especially with another man. The thing is the man I am leaving her with is my brother; Ashton and I can tell from his eyes.. he truly does see her as his own mate. So I know he will protect her and care for her just as much as I would.

And deep down I trust Ashton with my life. I trust him with my Yvonne, and deep deep down I want Ashton to be happy perhaps even if that meant I am not. I know I would never give up Yvonne. Ever. Yet I wish I could let her go, just so for once in my brother's life; he could be happy.

I just don't think I can.. How can I be so selfish? Do I deserve to be this selfish? Am I wrong for wanting her?

I put my head down feeling conflicted, "So will you protect her Ash?"

"With my Life."

Yvonne's P.O.V

I laid in the bed curling myself into a ball, my wolf continued to cry for our mate.

I just want it to stop I whimpered. "Yvonne?" I opened my eyes to see Dominick hovering over me. He set his hand on my cheek and I felt a cooling sensation from his touch.

"Yvonne, I have to go." I grabbed his arm, pulling him into a hug. "Please don't leave me Dom. Please." I begged as hot tears flowed down my burning face.

"Honey, I have to. Our pack needs me and in order for me to protect the people I love I need to win this war."

"Take me with you! Please I don't want to be away from you." I buried my face in his chest not wanting to ever let go.

"I would never deliberately put you in danger Yvonne. No matter how much I don't want to leave you my love, I will not let you be in harms way. I need to fight and with you by my side all my wolf and I would be concentrated on is you. I have to go my love. "

"But Dom, please. Jack will kill you.." I cried, clenching onto his shirt.

He slightly chuckled, "Do you know who I am?"

I looked up from his chest to look into his soft eyes. I know he is strong and the legends of him being an amazing fighter.. I heard all of the stories.. But that is not enough.

"Promise me you will come back? Promise me." I bit my bottom lip trying to holding back my tears.

He took my face into his hands rubbing his thumbs across my cheek to catch my tears. "Shhh.. Don't cry my love. I will always find my way back to you whether it be in this life or the next. I will come back to you Yvonne."

I pressed my lips onto his as he held my face in his hands. "Dominick Draven, I Love You."
His eyes got big as he slowly brought my face to his. Setting his forehead on mine, "I love you so much more, my love."
I clenched the rim of his shirt pulling his lips to mine, his lips felt like ice rubbing on my hot skin. I brought his bottom lip into my mouth sucking and nibbling. He gripped my neck pulling my close to him in each kiss with his left hand as his right hand still caressed my cheek.

I don't want to let go of you Dominick. Please don't leave me.. Take me with you. I don't care where we go as long as I am with you. Take me...

——-————————————————————————
Author's Note

Honestly, I real deal was emotional writing this... what do you think is going to happen?

Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful night and please continue to read. I love you all❤️

-Destiny