Chapter Six: The Truth Surfaces.

**No one's P.O.V**

Below deck, Jack was in a deep sleep in a hammock. Scrum walked in ready for the sailors to start their duties.

"Show a leg sailors!" He shouted, causing everyone to wake with a fright, including Jack who fell off the hammock and onto the wet floor.

"Aye sir!" He responded back and is handed a mop. He looked at the pale and mop with confusion as he recollected what he just said.

'Aye sir? I'm the captain, I give orders not take them.' He thought.

"Umm there appears to be a mistake." Jack stated to Scrum.

"Keep moving." Scrum replied.

"I'm not suppose to be here." Jack said still confused.

"Hah! Many a man's woken up at sea, no idea what wherefore or why, no memory of the night afore whence he signed up n' drunk away his bonus money ." Scrum answered.

"No you see, I am Jack Sparrow. The original." Jack

"Scrum and the pleasure's all mine. Keep moving." Scum said kindly yet firmly.

"Where am I?" Jack asked still not knowing where he was or how he got here or even how.

Jack walked up the steps on deck and started to mop. In the Center, the crewman worked together to carry a wooden box and in either sides were glass. Jack moped over to the glass coffin to examine it before he mopped back.

"Scrum, why's there a glass coffin." Jack asked the only person he would talk to him.

"Do I look like the man in charge?" Scum asked back sarcastically.

"Where am I?" Jack asked again this time, his voice was firm, making it known he would not drop the topic until his questioned were answered.

"Oh, excuse me, captain Sparrow, sir. Let me to be the first to welcome you aboard our world reopened vessel of infarmy, the Queens Anne's revenge." Scrum said.

"Blackbeard." Jack remarked now knowing exactly where he was.

The Queens Anne Revenge was at full sail and floating majestically through the water the beautiful water. The decks were scrubbed as Scrum cried out in pain after taking a slash from the wipe from the quarterback master. He fell next to Jack in his hands and feet and they scrubbed furiously.

A man holding a wipe walks past with his mouth and eyes sewn shut. Jack notices his strange appearance and cleverly commented about it without being disrespectful enough to earn a punishment.

"That fellow seems odd. French, is my guess." He stated, not bothering to lift his head up again incase he got wiped.

"He's been zombiefied, Blzck bead's doing. All of the officers that way, makes em compliant." Scrum explained.

"And prepetually ill tempered." Jack added as he looked up as he smiled at the gunner who just sneered in return.

Jack, scrum and many other crewman lashed down a sail, all covered in sweat from the scorching heat of the sun. Jack lifted his head upward and took a sniff of the air.

"Five days, underway. At least." Jack stated.

"Aye. You can tell by the smell of the sea?" Scrum asked amazed at his talents.

"The smell of the crew." Jack confirms.

Now thinking he should of just agreed. He looked up and squinted, there was something on the mask that he couldn't quite make out, he looked closer and realised it was a person who was tied to the mask of the ship.