IV ~ Hypothetically

This is the fourth chapter. Enjoy!

~ AthenasOwlette

————————————————

Chase | Chaster

Number dialing...

Connected.

"Um, whatdoyoudoifyouthinkyou'vepissedoffagirlthatyou'venevermet?"

"Whoa Chaster, slow down. Say that again?"

"Whatdoyoudoifyouthinkyou'vepissedoffagirlthatyou'venevermet?"

"I said slow down, little bro!"

"Okay. Um. What do you do if you think you've pissed off a girl that you've never met?"

"..."

"...hypothetically."

"Riiiiiight. Hypothetically. Are you sure this has nothing to do with the girl you called the other night when I was too busy blabbering on about figs?"

"NO! I mean, er, no."

"Right. Okay. Hypothetically. I guess you call her and apologise?"

"What if she isn't picking up your calls? Sending you straight to voicemail?"

"Chaster-"

"Hypothetically."

"Wow. Still hypothetically?"

"Of course. It's always been hypothetically!"

"Okay, okay, it's always been hypothetically. Totally."

"Chase I swear on your fucking grave that I will-"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Wait. You wait a couple of days and then start to call her again. Then, hypothetically, she might pick up because she's calmed down. I guess."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! SHIT, I GOT TO GO TO TRAINI-"

"Don't mess this up, little bro."

"What? I really need to go, dickhead!"

"I like this hypothetically girl already."

"SHUT UP!"

- call ended - 

Chase looked at his phone in amusement, thinking about the last time his brother had called him advice for anything. And to think that Chaster actually said thank you! 

"Mr. Sanchez?"

Chase looked up. "Yes?"

"The meeting is starting." The secretary says, still a bit afraid of her boss. After all, he was Chase Sanchez, the youngest CEO of the biggest company in the whole world.

"Thank you, Amanda." Chase nods, before straightening his tie and walking into the room. I can't wait until Chaster's CEO. Then I don't have to do all these shitty meetings.