12: Previous Battles

(Also this chapter is kinda like a recap of all the Upper Moon battles excluding Rengoku vs Akaza battle and Kokushibo battle)

Deku POV

I watched the news play on the TV. There was blood in the alleyway, police and pro heroes circulating the area, blue and red flashing lights and faint sirens in the background.

The news switched to another topic then Aizawa-sensei turned it off.

We all shared looks of confusion and fear. I already understand how serious the situation is, but it's all going by so fast. But what does this have to do with the two people that just came in?

The lady and the man who just came in, Tamayo and Yushiro I believe, we're sitting in the couch with the demon hunters behind them.

"Um, Tamayo-san, Yushiro-kun, now that you've both calmed down a bit do you think you could tell us more?" Tanjiro asks.

"Dawn is coming pretty soon, I think we should move this to the basement." Genya says as he stares outside the window. He was right.

I check my watch, 4:29 AM.

We nod and silently head down into the girls' side of the basement. There we sit in a circle with Ubuyashiki-sama in the front, his wife, daughters and son beside him. Tamayo and Yushiro sit at the opposite end, facing Ubuyashiki with the butterfly girls next to them on each side.

I sat a quarter way to the right of Ubuyashiki's side of the circle with Tanjiro to my left and Uraraka to my right.

"Now that we are in a place with no sunshine, I believe it is time we start, Yes?" Ubuyashiki says.

Tamayo nods and clears her throat.

"When me and Yushiro first landed here, it was in a secluded alleyway. Luckily the buildings were tall enough to block the sunshine. No one seemed to notice us, so we decided to stay in the alley until dark.

Once it was nighttime, we figured someone familiar, like you people, would be near by. We avoided any light to stay hidden and tried to navigate our way through the city." She explained.

"While walking we saw a group of girls roaming the area so we hid in another gap between two buildings.

While the group of girls were walking, two figures emerged from another alley. One was a female with long silver hair that faded to lime green, she wore quite revealing clothes and a flower tattoo on her face. Another was a man with silver hair carrying two large fans.

They slaughtered the girls and dragged them into the alley." Yushiro explains the rest.

"Forgive me for my interruption, but you said a man with two large fans and silver hair, yes?" Kocho-san leans in.

"Yes."

"Did he have a large red dot at the top of his head, on his hair? Was he wearing a tight red shirt with a black patter on it? Were his eyes a rainbow like colour?" Kocho-san leaned in more as she asked more questions about this man's appearance.

"Yes, he did actually."

"Shinobu-san, isn't he the one who..." Kiriya-kun cut himself off before he could say anything else. He had a sad expression.

Come to think of it, wasn't Kocho one of the people who had originally died? Then does that mean the man they are referring to is the one who killed her?

I look at Kocho expectantly but instead it was Kanao beside her who replied.

"That man is Upper Moon Two, Douma." She says in a deeper, lower voice as she spat his name. Her eyebrows scrunched.