Part 5|Obito...

Kakashi's POV
After talking to that guy who was named Tobi I kinda really miss him...I couldn't get him off my mind, even reading my book couldn't get me to stop thinking of him. "Kakashi-Sensei are you okay?" Naruto asked waving his hand in my face as I snapped back into reality "Yes, I'm just a little tired." I said sheepishly smiling under my mask but that was just an excuse so he would leave me alone. I talked to the Hokage and she wanted me to search for the 2 Akatsuki members that got away. "You sure Kakashi-Sensei you looked a little bothered about something.." Sasuke said as the three huddled around me "No..No! Really I'm fine." I said backing up "If you say so Kakashi-Sensei." Naruto said as the three walked off somewhere, What has gotten into you Kakashi? I asked myself as I looked around for the three who were headed home, so now I have time to look for those Akatsuki members.

3rd POV
Kakashi headed outside the village gates and into the abandon forest where he first met the 2 mysterious Akatsuki members, he walked around the woods watching his surroundings for any movement or sound because he didn't want to make them leave. Then he heard noises towards a cave, Kakashi walked towards the cave stealthily as he hid behind a boulder near it peeking out to see what made the sound, it was the two members....Kakashi lifted up his headband showing his Sharingan as he confronted the two. Obito turned around watching as the fire was about to hit Deidara.

Obito ran pushing him out of the way as he would get hit by the fire "Tobi!" Deidara yelled as he patted down the fire "Stay where you are!" Kakashi yelled, Obito looked up, his burnt mask glowed as the sun hit it "We gotta leave.."Obito said to Deidara as the two nodded Deidara ran at kakashi and Obito threw a Kunai sticking a explosive tag on it as it hit the ground in front of kakashi, Deidara came rushing through smoke making a scar on his arm "Tobi!" Deidara yelled as they made their escape not wanting to turn around and check. "You okay?" He asked Obito who held his injured arm "Yeah.." he said "I'll heal it when we find a place to rest." he said as the two ran "I won't let you get away!" Kakashi yelled running after them, Obito's eyes widened as he turned around.

"Deidara!" Obito yelled as he ducked in front of him his mask slowly falling off his face "Your mask Tobi.." he said looking at him "it's fine.." Obito smiled standing up his burned cloak waving in the wind, he turned around using Sharingan as he looked at Kakashi "I'm sorry but I won't allow you to hurt my friend.."he said putting his hand out in front of Deidara "Obito.." Deidara said looking up at him. Kakashi's eyes widened as he pulled his headband down over his eye walking towards Obito "Huh?.." he said confused as Kakashi then hugged him "I thought you were dead..." he managed to say as Obito looked down "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner.." Obito said as tears filled his eyes, he didn't want to let go...it felt so nice to be with Kakashi again "Obito." Deidara said poking him "Whats up Deidara?" Obito turned around looking at him "Why dont you just go back to the village?" Deidara suggested to Obito, tears filled his eyes "I'll just tell Itachi your taking a break." He said walking off "See ya Obito!" He said winking and running off, Kakashi looked towards Obito "I'll meet you back at the village." Kakashi said walking off. Obito looked up at the sky smiling "I got my friend back." He said tears running down his face before he looked back down and was headed to the village.

He didn't really want to see Rin...but she probably wouldn't even recognize him honestly, Obito made it to the village changing from his cloak into his other outfit, he kept his ring on and held his red cloak as he knocked on Kakashi's door. The door opened and Kakashi stood at the door way slouching "Yo." He said waving "What are you doing?" Obito asked "I was going to head to the training grounds to train with my students. Want to come?" He asked locking the door behind him, Obito's eyes lit up "Of course!" Obito said as the two walked together, it felt so right for Obito to be walking down the streets of Konoha again. It brought back memories for him.

The two made it to the training grounds and the three students were waiting there for Kakashi "Kakashi-Sensei your late.."Sasuke said as Naruto looked over at Obito. "Who's the other guy Kakashi-Sensei?" He asked, Kakashi looked over at Obito and nudged him "Oh! Obito Uchiha nice to meet you." Sasuke looked up at him "Your really an Uchiha?.." he asked "Yup." He said looking at him "Your Sasuke." He said looking back at him "Woah!" Naruto said as he ran over to Obito "Can you teach me some cool moves?!" He asked, Obito laughed "He sounds like you as a kid." Kakashi said looking at Obito "What?" Obito said, Kakashi rolled his eyes "Anyways...were going to help you guys with your charka." Kakashi said looking at the three "Naruto is not good at controlling his charka." Sakura said looking at him "Hey!" He said scowling at her "This is team 7." Kakashi said as the three looked up smiling except for Sasuke "Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto smiled

" Kakashi said as the three looked up smiling except for Sasuke "Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto smiled

"Sakura Haruno!" Sakura yelled giggling

"Sasuke Uchiha..." Sasuke said looking at Obito

" Sasuke said looking at Obito

"And you already know me.." Kakashi said, Obito looked up at Kakashi smiling "You have a really great team!" He smiled looking at the three "I have a question." Naruto said raising his hand "Yes, Naruto?" Kakashi asked "Is Obito stronger than you Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asked looking skeptically at the two "That's actually a good question." Sasuke added looking at the two as well "Good question Naruto." Sakura said, Kakashi looked over at Obito who had a hint of blush brush his cheeks, he sheepishly smiled "Most likely me." Kakashi said pulling out his book, Sasuke looked at Naruto they both looked at each other grinning then back at Obito and Kakashi "Well guess we know the answer." Naruto grinned leaning up against the Sakura tree "That's a shame an Uchiha weaker than a Hatake.." Sasuke grinned looking at the two "That's not nice you guys.." Sakura said looking at them.

Kakashi looked over at Obito who was looking down "Let's settle this then..." Obito said looking down on himself, Sasuke and Naruto fist bumped, Kakashi and Obito walked off to get their swords "Code get Obito and Kakashi-Sensei together is a go!" Naruto said to Sakura and Sasuke as he grinned.