"You to."She said and I licked my lips as she walked past me.

"Boy come on."She said laughing turning around.I laughed and followed her downstairs.

"Ouuuu my bitch bad and married."Jayda said to her and she laughed.

"I thought you wasn't gon really match with us."Mir said.She shrugged.

"Ouu bae record is right quick."She said and gave me her phone.Kaylyn then played a song and they started getting hype twerking and shit.

"Stop."I said and they kept going.I looked at Ben and he through a pillow at them.

"Bitch stop y'all always throwing stuff."Kamiya yelled and I laughed.She came and took her phone looking at the video.

"You better not post that."I said pointing my finger in her face and she smacked it away laughing.

"I'm not husband move."She said walking out to the car with the girls behind her and the boys followed.

"I committed to this."I mumbled walking out  closing and locking the door behind me.I got in the car and they was already blasting music hype and shit.I shook my head and pulled off.

Me and the gang were finally at the club and the whole times these muhfuckas was lit being loud twerking and shit.I damn near crashed one time.

"Ight y'all we here now there has to be someone to be sober so they can drive home."I said and boomer through his hand up.

"I got y'all have fun."He said and I nodded falling him up.

"Let's go."I said and everyone got out.This line was long as hell and I don't have time to wait.

"Come one y'all."I said going to the front of the line.I looked at the security guard and he nodded letting us in.

Kamiya POV
As soon as we got in I seen people drinking dancing singing and twerking and chilling.

Kentrell grabbed my hand and we walked back to the VIP section.

"Bae you can go with the girls and have fun Ight."He said and I nodded and kissed him walking away to the girls.

"Ouuu bitch let's go get some drinks."Kaylyn said pulling me to the bar.

"You drink?"She asked and I shook my head.She smirked and called the waiter getting her attention.

"Uh hey what's the strongest thing you guys have?"She asked looking at me still smirking.I looked at Miracle And Jay and the just smirked to.

What the hell

"We have  some vodkas...."She said and Kay nodded her head.

"Mix two of em for me and give me 4 cups of those."She said and the lady walked off.Kay turned to me and seen the look on my face.

"Bitch why you looking like dat?"She asked chuckling.

"I don't drink."I said.

"We know but just have fun."Miracle said and I sighed nodding.The lady soon came back with our drinks and Kay gave me mines first.I smelled it and pulled it away.Thats a strong ass smell.