Chapter 20

Yoongi shoots the zombie in the head, right now they are out looking for another vehicle "guys come on we need to move" Seokjin shouted, everyone runs towards him "damn I didn't think this would happen" Soo bit his lip and holding back his anger and he runs off.

"Come on keep up" Jungkook said ahead of everyone "wait guys look" There was a harm of zombies, everyone felt their blood froze "we're going to die" Jimin whimpered softly "guys we are going to run into that ally on three" Jungkook says looking at the ally and to the zombies that were in front of them and the back.

"One...... Two............ Three" Jungkook grabs Namjoon and Hoseok hands running to the ally, Soo was right on Jungkook tail while Yoongi and Seokjin follows close behind them. The come to a stop out of the zombies rang. They all were breathing heavily and sweat running down their faces "we're going to have to split up" Namjoon said calming down.

"Namjoon's right it's to dangerous for us to keep traveling in a group it slower" Yoongi adds on "ok I agree we need to set the stronger with the weaker" Seokjin says taking a deep breath in.

Jungkook & Hoseok
Soo & Jimin
Seokjin & Taehyung
Yoongi & Namjoon
(The strongest will have the guns and a bat and the weakest will only have a gun)

"Ok everyone has their partner" Soo asked checking his gun "ok if you fined a car before sun down then return home immediately and if you don't do the same we can risk anyone dying" Seokjin says with a sigh "this is a bunch of bull shit I can't believe we a splitting up" Taehyung says grabbing the sides of his head "Tae calm-" Taehyung cuts off Jimin.

"Calm down Jimin you want me to calm the fuck down we're all going to die-" Soo slaps Taehyung. Taehyung holds onto his cheek "be quite you'll draw those things over here" They stay quite for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry hyung for slapping you but you were losing your shit now think of what M/n will say to you right" Taehyung sighed and hugged himself "he would hug me and tell me every thing will be alright" Soo smiles and pats Taehyung head "exactly now let's get going so that we can get home faster" Soo says and Taehyung nods.

With Jungkook and Hoseok

"Did you find anything yet" Hoseok shouted "no nothing yet" Jungkook comes from the end of the parking lot "I found some gum" Hoseok says holding up the pack of gum Jungkook held out his hand Hoseok gave him a gave him one. Jungkook pops the gum strip in his mouth and moaned "I haven't had anything sweet in awhile" Hoseok nods and sit on a car and sighed.

"Should we go home" Hoseok asked Jungkook walked over to the drivers side and opened checked to see if the door was unlocked and is was.

"Hyung pray" Hoseok turns to Jungkook looking at him confused "pray for this car" Hoseok didn't question and just started praying. The key were in the key hole Jungkook smile with his bunny smile "please start" Jungkook closed his eyes and turns the key and the car starts. Hoseok eyes shot open and were wide "it works" Hoseok hugs Jungkook "let's go" Jungkook gets back into the car and Hoseok gets in on the other side.