Chapter 12

Night

Hoseok was shaking out of fear "why the hell did he choose me out of all people I understand why Taehyung, and Yoongi can't but everyone else is completely fine....... Hoseok snap out of it this for M/n don't be a coward" Hoseok took in a sigh and a deep breath and to his surprise it worked there was a knock at the door "Hoseok" He heard Seokjin call.

Hoseok grabs his backpack and walked out of his shared room and came face to face with Seokjin "it's time" Hoseok nods Seokjin started walking Hoseok followed.

"Hoseok I know that your nervous but keep a clear mine I promise that we will be just fine and we will get everything to save M/n" Hoseok relaxed in the seat of the car "we're here let's make this fast she mapped out everything for us so I know where to go" Hoseok nods and Seokjin parks the car and they get out.

"M/n I love you so much honey your strong I know that you will pull through this...... I remember" Mrs. Park giggle and wiped away her tears that were in her face but more came "I remember when you came out to us it was so funny we were just eating and you said 'how I wish this was a guy I was eating' you made me and your father shocked but Soo laughed M/n I want to have more lovely memories with you even if we are in this hell" She lay her head down on your chest.

"I love you so much don't leave me honey Soo loves you to we can't live without you so please wake you when I do the next part to the this surgery I love you" She kisses your cheek and moved your hair and kiss your head.

Taehyung limps into the living room "Mrs. Park" Mrs. Park looks up at Taehyung "what are you doing out of bed" Taehyung limps his way over to your body and sat down "I really like you M/n it hurts seeing you like this I know it's to crazy to have feelings for someone only for a week, in a hell like this why would someone have love on their mind" He chuckled and held back his tears.

"M/n with love on my mine means that I still human, that some zombies aren't going to take that away so please wake up I want to see your smiling face once again" The monitor beeps to times Mrs. Park and Taehyung heads turn to it she stands up to her feet and looks at it she gasped "what's wrong is he ok" Mrs. Park turns with a smile.

"His heartbeat is increasing Taehyung it's because of you" Taehyung blushed a looks back down at you with a smile "I love you" He chuckled even though he know that you couldn't hear him.

"Hoseok come on that's everything" Hoseok zips his bag and speed walks over to Seokjin "ready" Seokjin asked Hoseok nods Seokjin opens the door and looked both ways and that one side was clear but that wasn't the way they came in "fuck"