Chapter 3

All three of you turn to the door, hearing the banging on the door, all three of you were paralyzed with fear not wanting to move from that spot.

Bang, Bang

You gather all of your courage that you had, then gulped and started walking to the door Soo grabbed your arm "what do you think your doing" You looked back at him "it's probably a human being" He shook his head "and if it's not and it attacks you I'm not loosing someone else I love tonight Y/n" you pulled your arm from his grasp.

"I'm going" When you were by the door you grabbed an umbrella from the holder and held it up ready to anything that was going to attack you "who's there" You heard mumbling "please help us" you unlock the door and opened you seen seven males "come hurry" You didn't have to repeat yourself they all ran inside and you closed and locked the door.

The male's stood in the living room breathing heavily.

"What's your names" You asked walking back over to Soo and Mrs. Park she held onto your arm "we are BTS" A male with purple hair says "what" You asked confused Soo took a step forward to look at them "M/n they aren't lying they are" You walked to over to the living room with Mrs. Park following behind you still holding on to you "so your the idols everyone go crazy for" You asked a few of them flinched at the question but the others nods slowly.

"Well sit you all look like shit" Mrs. Park slapped your arm "M/n" You apologize to your mother. They sat on the couch then let out a sigh.

"So how did you guys end up here in daegu if your in seoul" Soo asked Namjoon sighed "we had a performance here" Mrs. Park start walking to the kitchen "mom were are you going" You asked worried a little "theses boys need something to drink they look tired" She answered and walked into the kitchen.

"So are you both brothers" Jungkook asked looking between the both of you you and Soo looked at each other "yeah" Both of you answer at the same time the group nodded.

Mrs. Park comes back with their drinks you and Soo helped pass them out.

"I bet you weren't expecting this when you came to daegu" You asked while sitting down "no not at all, I thought that we would just go to our hotel rooms sleep, perform in two days and go back to the room and sleep more" Yoongi answers and rubs his face.

Mrs. Park lays her head on Soo shoulder "are you tired mom" She shook her head "I'm fine sweetheart" You looked down at her "mom if your tired then please sleep we will be fine and we will protect you" You said she nodded and gets up and kissed both of you on the for head and she leaves to her room.

You sighed and got up then walked to the kitchen your felt one of your panic attacks starting to kick in Soo came in and hugged you "just breathe you'll be fine we will be fine" You hugged him back "but dad I'm just left him I'm.... I'm a coward" You breathing picked up Soo rubbed your back "hey, hey your not a coward you did what had to be done dad gave up his life to make sure that we were safe" Soo says and a patted your back.

Soo started singing one song that will always help when you were about to break iris his voice was smooth and soft your breathing started to return to normal.

BTS was curious about why the both of you left so they stood at the door of the kitchen out of sight they hear Soo singing to you and your breathing and how it slowed down they frowned seeing you like that but went back to the living room not want to be more nosey then what they were.

You finally calmed down and Soo pulled from the hug "you ok now" he asked you nodded wiping your tears away "yeah thank you" He ruffled your hair "it's my job as your best friend and hyung to make sure your alright" he smirked "whatever" You chuckle and fixed yourself a cup of water.

"We have idols in our living room" Soo said while leaning on on counter top, you drink your water and jumped onto the counter top "your point" You looked at him with a blank face "your so mean when I want to talk about them" You shrugged and pulled out your phone "it's 10:30 we should get some rest or at least try" He nodded and you hop off the counter top.

BTS looked up when they seen the both of you walk in "ok we need to find places were you all could sleep" Jimin raised his hand " And your not sleeping on the floor our in the living room " He put his hand down "Soo and myself will sleep in the guest room and there is two rooms open and those two are our rooms, both of the beds are queen sized so I'm sure three of you can fit on one" You looked over at Soo.

"We have enough pillows and blankets for everyone to have there own alright BTS let's go" Soo said, the group stands up and follow the both of you.

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon were sharing and Soekjin, Taehyung, and Yoongi were sharing.

There was a tap on your shoulder you looked down and seen "Jimin" He smiles weakly "w-were a-am I g-going to s-sleep" He asked "well looks like you'll be sleeping with us hyung" Soo grabbed Jimin's wrist and walked to the other room your were going to go with them till you heard your name.

You looked back and seen Taehyung "yes hyung" You asked "I just wanted to say thank you so much for letting us stay here we are truly thankful" He bows your scratch the back of your neck "it's no problem hyung really im sorry for acting like a dutch bag" He chuckled and hugged you, you gasped shocked but hugged back "Thank you" he said into your chest "your welcome".

A/n: do you guys want romance in here?