Chapter 13

"What's going on hyung" Seokjin sighed "the way we came in is blocked" Hoseok wanted to scream but he didn't "we could go out that exit but it has a alarm on it so we have to be fast" Hoseok grabs on to the bag tightly "I'm ready" Seokjin looks back into the hallway "ok we walk there once we get to the door we run don't drop your bag this is for M/n" Hoseok thought of your smile and how you were so nice.

"I'll die for him let's go" They walk out of the door and make sure to keep quiet while walking "so far so good almost-" Seokjin steps on a peace of glass and it pops they looked back and see the zombies running "fuck run Hoseok" They both open the door they hear zombies plus the alarm attracting more"COME ON HOSEOK" Hoseok ran even faster holding onto the bag.

The car was in view "THERE'S THE CAR" They stop at the car Seokjin looking for the keys "hurry up hyung" Seokjin pulls out the keys and unlocks the doors they both get in and he started the car and put it in reverse and then drive and slammed his foot on the gas.

Hoseok heart was beating at a fast pace his eyes widened "did you get bit or anything" Hoseok patted his body "n-no" He sighed in relief "ok take a nap it's late I'll let you know when we're home" Hoseok smiles "we saved M/n" Seokjin turn to him then back to the road "I haven't seen you smile in a while.. With everything we got for him we did it he will wake up soon" Hoseok closed his eyes with a smile.

"Where is Hoseok and Jin hyung" Jimin asked Mrs. Park keeps her eyes on the window and the car pulls up "their here" She ran out of the door and opens the gate and let them in Seokjin drives in and Mrs. Park closed the gate he gets out and grabs the bags "come on let's go he doesn't have long" She nods and they walk in to the house with Hoseok behind them.

"Ok plug this up" Seokjin did as told "alright let's get started"

"Hoseok where were you" Jimin asked  "Jin hyung I went to the hospital last night to get everything Mrs. Park needed to save M/n we had a little trouble but we're fine" Hoseok legs felt numb but he was smiling "Ok I'm glad the both of you are ok" Hoseok sat on the chair "why are you up so early Jimin" Jimin sits next to him "I couldn't sleep because of M/n when I seen him it really hurt he's like a little brother to all of us and seeing him half dead really scared me"

"I know what you mean is it me or has everyone in our group changed" Jimin looks over at Hoseok "like Jin hyung he's more serious, Yoongi hyung is crying more and cold when you try to talk to him, Namjoon he's more quiet, you your always on your feet you even slapped hyung, Taehyung is more hung over M/n, Jungkook he's angry all the time me I'm worried all the time"

Jimin sighed "we didn't start acting like this when Yoongi hyung and M/n went missing and hyung really cares for M/n that's why he's blaming himself for M/n current situation I guess we really do need him huh? we all need each other so let's stay by each others side this this damn thing is over with" Hoseok smile and nods.

"The surgery was success"