Chapter 16

Seokjin puts you in the wheelchair and you looked annoyed "it's not that bad if you ask me" Seokjin said with a chuckle "hyung I don't what to hear it this is embarrassing" He wheels you into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Hey M/n looking good" You rolled your eyes at Soo. Taehyung limps over to you "where are your crutches" You asked and he smiled "I'm just walking on it for a little bit" You nodded and yours stomach growled "I guess I'm hungry" Taehyung giggles and you smile.

"I'll get you something to eat" Jimin said you nodded and smiled "so how has everyone been I know I've been out of awhile" They looked down and their smiles drop "don't tell me you guys been fighting" It stays quiet "hey I made a promise to everyone that I we all will see this to the end some gunshot wound wasn't going to kill me"

"M/n how can you be sure about that any of us won't die before this end, you almost died during surgery things aren't how they were" You stop Seokjin "Hyung I get that but that doesn't mean I'm here and alive now I don't give a shit if I did die you guys need each other don't let one person hold you back from moving forward I'll get shot for all of you again if I had to you guys don't need me to be happy your family with or without me so apologize to each other" You sighed holding your side.

Seokjin goes to help you but you held up your hand "a-apologize" You said they all looked at each other "I'm sorry" You hear them all say "ok I'm hungry and my side hurts mom" She gave you so pain killers "take these for now" You nodded and Jimin comes back with your food "here you go" He holds up the food Jimin starts feeding you since you were still weak.

"H-hey" Soo glares at you "don't you dare talk with your mouth full" You swallow your food and smile "I had this weird dream while I was in a coma" Everyone looks at you "so I was running from zombies and I came to a wall and I was scared out of my mind I but then there was a bright light it was like a angel it said  M/n it hurts seeing you like this I know it's only been a week, M/n with love on my mine means that I still human I really don't understand what was happening there but they made me happy" You looked up at every on.

"So that means that we are still human" Jimin continue to feed you"taking that speech class really did something to you" Soo chuckled "and yet I'm smarter than you" You smile and he glared at you "what was that you twit" You smiled innocently "hyung I'm tired can I go to sleep" You asked looking up at Seokjin.

"Ok let's go" Soo glared at you while you were leaving how glad everyone was to have you back you felt happy to be back.