❤️

[SMUT WARNING]

No one pov~

it was around 12pm and jimin had already left to go the movies with jk and taehyung while hobi was just now waking up.
today we have the day off so i'm gonna see if suga-hyung wants to hangout today.
🐿: hey hyung, any plans today?
🐱: yes. i'm very busy.
🐿: doing what?😂
🐱: ...ok i'm actually doing nothing rn.
🐿: 🤣🤣🤣
🐱: anyways, what do you want?
🐿: ...
*incoming call* [lejindary]
🐹: hope-ah, what are you doing rn?
🐿: oh jin~ i was just talking to suga-hyung
🐹: oh ok, wanna meet joon and i at a nearby cafe?
🐿: i'll ask him hahaha watch him say no
🐹: haha ok, lemme know if you're gonna go
🐿: oki doki, byeee
*knock knock*
"it's open!" hoseok yelled out expecting to see jimin, but it was taehyung.
hobi's eyes widened as tae shut the door "o-oh taehyung, did you need something?"
"well since we have the day off, jimin and jk went out for a few hours" tae said walking towards hobi.
hoseok started getting nervous "w-well why didn't you go w-with them?"
tae chuckled a little "and miss this opportunity? hahaha..never that."
he climbed into hoseok's bed while hoseok, on the other hand, was moving away from taehyung.
the youngest rolled his eyes "relax hyung, i just wanted to chill and maybe watch a movie with you."
tae grabbed the remote and turned on the tv while hobi was still clinging to himself on the other side of the bed.
"hyung, what would you like to watch? you like cartoons, right?" tae asked not still looking at the screen.
hoseok started to listen up a little and began inching closer to his dongsaeng "uhh..y-yeah, i like disney movies mainly."
tae noticed hoseok was moving in closer so he decided to grab hobi's wrist and pull him into his chest.
"hyung, i love you" tae confesses again just like last night and the other times before that.
hoseok only hummed in response, still confused as to why taehyung was acting like this.
*buzzz*
🐱: so...are you gonna tell me or can i go to sleep..
🐿: oh. sorry hyung, i don't think i'm gonna go.
🐱: ok well i'm still gonna go, i'm hungry..
🐿: ok hyung, enjoy~ and tell jin maybe next time
🐱: mhmm.
tae happened to look down at the text messages and couldn't help but smile knowing his hyung was gonna be with him all day.

....

after a while, they were cuddling and hobi was sleeping.
tae looked down at his hyung while stroking his hair as hobi slept peacefully.
  *sigh* taehyung whispers in his ear "hobi-hyung, why are you so perfect? i'm so in love with you, it's like i'm addicted."
he then stared at hobi's heart-shaped lips that taehyung has always been so fond of.
heh i haven't tasted your lips since we first kissed, hyung.
as he kept starring, he began to crave hoseok's lips and every time he moaned in his sleep, taehyung just craved his hyung even more.
he caressed hobi's cheek with his thumb and then brushed his thumb against hobi's lips, causing him to moan.
ah, taehyung-ah~
taehyung was a bit shook, then smiled and slowly turned hoseok's face towards him "oh..hyung" was all he could say, completely mesmerized by his hyung's looks.
he bit his lip as he slowly leaned down only to then connect his lips with hoseok's.

his eyes widened, not expecting hobi's lips to be that soft.
he then moved his hand down to hoseok's pink buds and began to gently play with them while sucking on his neck, causing hoseok to moan even more.

taehyung stared at hoseok, amazed by the sounds his hyung was making.
he then moved his hand down even further to hobi's member causing hoseok to immediately gasp in response to taehyung's touch.
tae became consumed with lust as he continued to touch his hyung, desperately wanting to hear
hoseok's melodic moans and never stop.
ah! ungh~ t-taehyung, i love yo- ahh!!
taehyung was shocked to hear those words come out of hoseok's mouth; he became so stunned, he couldn't say or do anything at that point.
just then, hoseok slowly opened his eyes but they immediately widened as he realized what was happening.
he pushed his dongsaeng away from him as he began to scream "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" hobi yelled.
taehyung sat there, not being to articulate the right words to explain his actions "i- uh..hyung..i-"
"YOU WHAT?! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT- i—i can't believe i was stupid enough to cuddle with you...ughhh what is wrong with you?! why are you acting so strange??" hobi kept asking questions while pacing around the room.
"heyyy we're back!!!" jimin said coming in with jungkookie following behind him.
"ughhhh i can't do this rn!!" hoseok said running out of the room.
both jimin and kookie looked at each other confused and then looked at taehyung "hyung, what happened?" kookie asked.
tae couldn't do anything but look down and comprehend what just happened.

d-did he really say that..? no way...that can't be.
"kookie, can you go check on hobi-hyung? i'm gonna talk to taehyung for a bit" jimin said, already sitting with his bff.
kookie nodded and headed out of the room to look for his golden hyung.

hobi-hyung, where are you??

A/N: sorry for the slightly cringey smut, this is my very first ff, but i hope you guys kinda sorta liked it 😅😅😅