❤️

No one pov~
it was about 6pm and the two were meeting jiwoo at a bbq restaurant around 6:45.
hobi said not to overdress but tae believes it's ok if he wears something like this, he hopes hobi likes it.
tae's outfit:

he walks over to hobi's door and knocks "hyung are you ready? it's 6:15–""yes yes i'm ready

"yes yes i'm ready..hahaha you look so artistic, tae tae" hobi said patting his dongsaeng's shoulder.
taehyung on the other hand was in awe of how cute hobi looked in his outfit.
hobi's outfit:

"hyung, you look amazing" tae said still amazed by hobi's looks

hobi blushed and giggled causing tae's heart to melt. "cmon silly or we're gonna be late" as hobi was walking past, tae could smell hobi's vanilla scent which almost made him lose his mind.
they arrive at the restaurant just in time for their reservation.
jiwoo, who was on the phone, noticed the boys and smiled at them "hey, lemme call you back..ok bye."
"hi big sis, long time no see" hobi said as he hugs his noona.
"i knowww, omg you look so cuuuute" she says ruffling his hair.
she walks over to taehyung and hugs him "you've gotten so big since i've last seen you" he smiled back at her.
they get into the restaurant and sit at the table with hobi and his sister sitting on side and tae sitting across from hobi.
once they got their food, they began talking about life and catching up with each other.
jiwoo started the conversation "so, how's rehearsals? they're not pushing you too hard are they?" she says glaring at hoseok.
"no no everything is fine haha, suga hyung wanted to come and say hello but he said he needed sleep" hobi laughed.
jiwoo laughed as well, but tae wasn't laughing...he didn't like the thought of hobi and yoongi going out together.
"so how's your love life, hobi? have you started dating any of the members yet?" she says slightly look at teahyung.
"mmm...nope, i don't date anyone from the group" hobi says looking up at tae and then looking away "we're all just..friends."
what was that about? tae wondered to himself.
"aww really? what a bummer..." jiwoo then noticed tae starring at her brother "well...what about taehyungie? you guys are close so it's bound to happen" she says winking at the youngest of the two.
jiwoo knew taehyung had a crush on hoseok just from the way he looks at him.
hobi looked up at taehyung with a slight red face but tae wasn't sure if he was blushing or just drank too much.
"i mean...i was his first kiss, but i'm sure taehyung probably has feelings for someone else" hobi said looking down again "...like jiminie."
tae's eyes widened "me and jimin? no freaking way in heaven or hell would i be with that dimwit."
hobi and jiwoo both looked tae "how come?" they said in unison.
tae sighed and shook his head "jimin and i are practically brothers, i love him but only as a best friend/brother...nothing more."
"what about jk? practically everyone ships vkook" hobi says laughing.
"sometimes you make me wanna hit you...me and jk have the same relationship as me and jimin" tae says wanting to literally end himself after that.
hobi giggled at the annoyance seen in tae's and blushes while looking down "cute."
after awhile of drinking and eating, vhope and jiwoo said their goodbyes as they headed home.
on their way home, tae deciding to bring up something "hyung, who do you like in our group?"
"pfft what kind of question is that? obviously i love all of you, silly" hobi responses while looking at his phone.
"hyung~ you know what i mean.." tae said desperately wanting to know how hoseok feels.
"haha ok well..idk to be honest, i love everyone kinda the same so it's hard to choose just one person" hoseok explains while continuing to look at his phone "anyways...how about you?"
hobi didn't noticed taehyung had been starring at him the whole time while inching closer until he looked up.
hobi began to blush while looking away, but taehyung grabbed his chin forcing hoseok to look at him.
"w-what are you doing, t-tae tae?" hobi asks starring at him afraid and confused.
taehyung was literally starring at hobi so deeply, it was like he could see right through him "hyung...i love you so much a-and i wanted to tell you all this time, but i was afraid you had feelings for someone else."
*buzzz*
they both looked over and saw that yoongi was calling hoseok, probably wondering where he was.
this made taehyung's blood boil and to be honest, he didn't even know why he was so upset.
still, he wasn't gonna give up and he knew that if he wanted hoseok, he'd have to be a bit more dominant and aggressive.
tae climbed on top of hoseok, turned off his phone, and came closer to his ear "you may not love me now, but you will one day...jung hoseok."
just then, they arrived at the hotel and taehyung slowly got off of hoseok to get out and open his car door.
once hobi was out, he quickly ran into the hotel and went up the elevator to collect his thoughts and catch his breath.
what the hell just happened..?
tae eventually made his way up as well, smirking at the thought of knowing that hoseok won't forget about what he did for a while and will someday confess his love for taehyung as well.
once hoseok got up to their floor, he ran to his room and closed the door quickly.
eventually he caught his breath and noticed jimin wasn't in the room.
he must be with jungkook..
so, he decided to take shower in attempt to relax and forget about what just happened back there.
once he was done, he changed into his pjs and took out his phone to let jimin know he was back.
🐿: hey jimin-ah, i'm back now
🐥: oh hi hyung, welcome back!! how's jiwoo?
🐿: she's fine hehe, i-is taehyung in the room?
🐥: yep he just got in, wanna talk to him?
🐿: no no it's ok, but uhh..can i please talk to you?
🐥: sure sure i was about to come back anyways
🐿: ok thx, see you soon
🐥: ok see ya~
*knock knock*
"it's open, jimin" hobi yelled.
jimin walked in with some pizza and wine "hey hyung, you hungry? i've got pizza!!!"
hobi smiled "uhh..not really but sure i'll have a piece...or two....or three heh."
"not really, eh?" jimin scoffed rolling his eyes.
hobi just laughed and lightly pushed jimin "i thought wasn't but that smells good."
they started watching Strong Girl, Bong-Soon while eating and drinking.
"so..what did you wanna talk about, hyung?" jimin asked still watching the show.
*sigh* "jimin, i think taehyung has been acting a bit weird lately" hobi says looking down.
jimin slowly stopped eating "why would you say that? did something happen at the restaurant?"
hobi sighed again "we'll not at the restaurant...we were in the car, on our way home."
jimin turned down the tv and turned towards hoseok "what did he do, hyung? i hope he didn't hurt you" jimin said crossing his arms.
"no..h-he told me he loves me and said one day i will too" jimin looked at hobi with wide eyes.
"so you're telling me..taehyung confessed to you like an hour ago?" jimin asked, still puzzled.
hoseok nodded his head slowly, blushing a little bit causing jimin to freak out.
"SKJSBDBBDJDKSK WELL DO YOU LOVE HIM?!" jimin asked practically on top of hoseok.
hobi sighed and pushed jimin off of him "no jimin, i got out of the car and ran inside."
jimin pouted "b-but why, hyung??"
hoseok closed his eyes and grabbed his head "i-idk jimin, idk how i feel about him or anyone at this point...to be honest, i thought he liked you."
jimin gagged and cringed at that statement "ME AND KIM TAEHYUNG?!"
hobi rolled his eyes "i know i know, he said the same thing."
"hyung, you love him..don't you?" jimin asked looking down.
hobi shrugged and laid down "idk jimin...maybe? i just don't know..."
jimin crawled over and spooned hoseok "hyung, when you're ready, you need to talk taehyung...for now let's just sleep."
hobi hummed in response as they both fell asleep.