•*Chapter 18*•

|| no one POV ||

Today is the day of the fighting festival, every one is ready to win and the pressure is on for all the schools to try their best and come out on top. Only the strong will rise up. Who will win?

|| Baku POV ||

My mind has been going crazy on how my quirk could do such a thing... I never knew I had power like that. Or did I- "okay class today is that day of the bus fighting festival! You all know what you have to do you have all trained for this." Mr Aizawa sole to his class with Mr Mic and All Might next to him. I didn't really care about what they where saying my mind still can't get over what happened yesterday... I was fighting Izu then he moves and everything went black, but I could hear and feel his movements... like I know I have been training my abilities to track someone's movements but I didn't know I could do something like that... something so...

Scary...

"-alright class we are going on the buss to the fighting grounds so everyone pack up and head to the buss." I didn't move... I couldn't move. Am I really that dangerous?... monster. Can I really do something like that?... and hurt someone?... murder. Can I?-

Someone tapped me and I jumped and fell off
my chair. I look up to see who it was and let out a small huff and smile as I saw Izu standing above me holding out his hand as he asked if I'm okay... I'm not okay but I'm strong. "Come on Kacchan. Let's go win this!!" Izu yells out with a big anime and one arm in the air... idiot. "Hey I'm not a idiot!!" Izu sulks. Oh? Did I say that out loud?... hehe whops.

We are all on the buss and lucky me I get to sit next to the two idiots, Danki and kirishima. They annoy me the whole way and Mina and sero sometimes join in. The class was trying to make them stop so I don't blow up the buss... I was thinking of doing that... once or twice.

Finally we made it to the stadium and I race off first to try and get away from the idiots buuuuut fail as they quickly find me... but not before I run into the one and only Moanama. (Idgaf how you spell this Dickheads name honestly) "well well well~ isn't it the one and only bakahoe! How is it being the weakest in the school hahahahaha!!— Oof!" I punch him in the stomach and he falls to the ground, I pull at his hair and make him look at me. He looks at scared... "I will kill you." He runs away and I just sigh and walk towards the meeting ground... I can feel their stairs burning a hole into my head... monster.

What is wrong with me?... why am I feeling this? I'm not a monster... I'm not scary... I'm not dangerous... I'm not...

"Kacchan?"

I turn around to see Izu look at me in horror.

"I-Izu?"

I move forward but he just backs away holding his hands up... then he runs away.

"W-wait-"

"Monster."

I turn to see kirishima standing over... a body.

"K-kiri-"

"Murderer"

"N-no I-"

"Villain."

"P-please stop! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"That's right. You didn't. But they still see you as a monster."

"N-no..."

"A murderer."

"I-I didnt..."

"A villain."

"No! Stop!! Please!! I'm not dangerous!! I'm a hero!! I will be a hero!!... I-"

"Kacchan..."

"I-..."

"KaccHAN!"

"I-I am..."

"KACCHAN!!"

"IM NOT A VILLAIN!!" I scream. I just scream and cry. I can't do anything else but cry...

Worthless.

"I'm not...I'm not...I'm not..." I keep on repeating and repeating myself over and over... I can feel something around me... warm...

It's a lie.

I just want everything to stop... just... sleep...

Just...