•*Chapter 12*•

|| no one POV ||

The golden glowing sparks that fly around the room, around her body are like small fireflies that move in such a speed they just look like golden orange strings that flow around like they are in the wind... it's truly beautiful...

|| Baku POV ||

I saw black for a little bit then I woke up in my bathroom... "H-Huh?" I rub my head as I sit up from the ground, and look around eventually stoping on a little burn mark on the bathroom wall... "How did that get there?" I shake my head and stand up. "Oh right..." I start to take my clothes off. "...I wanted to have a shower." I giggled to myself.

|| ??? POV ||

Watching through this little glass thing is kinda strange but, what I saw in the glass made my eyes go wide and a smile appears on my face. "Wow she doesn't remember a thing!! That's amazing handy man!!!" The crazy bitch beside me practically squealing in my ear. "Shut up you psycho bitch." I growl. "Aww your no fun!~" like I give a fuck. All I care about is my pet, who is currently doing something... absolutely beautiful. I guess what they where saying about her having two quirks was correct. But now she won't remember she has two, she only knows of the one. Her 'explosion' quirk. The plan worked better then expected.