•*Chapter 8*•

|| no one POV ||

As bakugou made her way towards the front of the large lounge area, pushing and sliding past people. "Damn it... I hate being so small..." Bakugou cursed to herself, she finally made it to the 'front' or the lounge area. (it was just the entrance to the kitchen. I have no idea where the 'front' of the room is) Once she got into the kitchen she felt something cover her eyes. "Wha- Who!?-" She herd a small low giggle, almost a laugh coming from behind her. "Guess who?~" Bakugou sighed softly then grabs the hands that where covering her face, bringing them down off her eyes. "Hmm~ I don't know? Is it?~" Bakugou turns around to came face to face with her 'attacker'. "Izuku Midoriya?" Bakugou giggles her response as she boops his nose. "The one and only!~" He smiles back as he grabs her arm. "Come on! I have some people I would like you to meet!"

|| baku POV ||

He drags me along behind him as we make our way towards where the couches are. There are lots of people sitting and standing around but the one person that caught my attention was this half'n'half boy... red and white hair that is split perfectly down the middle, one side of his face looks...burnt, but the main thing that caught my eye was well... his eyes... they had so much power and... sharpness to them... it looks like he could kill if he had the chance to...

he's powerful . Very powerful.

I was snapped out of my sort of trance when I was tapped on the shoulder, I looked up to see Izuku had stopped in front of a group of people. There where three girls, one girl looked to happy in my opinion... but she had short brown hair that reached her shoulders and rosy cheeks, looks like she was blushing, she was a little shorter then me but still about the same height. The other girl that was next to the brown haired girl however, looks kind and gentle. (she is a little taller then bakugou) She has long green hair with half of it up in a messy bun, she looks a little like a frog...must be her quirk. "Hi! I'm Uraraka Ochako! It's nice to meet you! I hope we can become good friends!" The brown haired one holds out her hand with a big smile on her face, I shake her hand and have a little smile as I look to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Tsuyu Asui. It's nice to meet you." She does the same as the other girl and I shake her hand, smiling softly. the last girl has a gentle and soft look to her, she was beautiful her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and she smiled at me, it was such a warm and welcoming smile that I couldn't help but give a smile back. "Hello, im Momo Yaoyorozu. It's very nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." I smile and nod.

Now for the other three boys that are standing around in the sort of circle we had created. The first boy is...fucking massive! He stands over me by like four foot! He looks well built and had glasses, his hair is short and well kept. "Hello fellow student. I am Tenya Iida! It's nice to meet you!" He does this weird thing with his hand, movingly up and down very fast.

The boy standing next to Iida looks like a softball... he has a tail and looks like a really nice person. "Hey, I'm Mashirao Ojiro. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." He smiles I smile back. And now for... that half'n'half boy... "Shoto Todoroki." He moves closer to me, I raise an eyebrow, He then grabs my hand and kisses it gently. "It's a pleasure meeting you." He gives me a small smirk as I start to feel my face heat up. D-did he just kiss my hand!? W-what- I was so blanked out that I didn't even realise that Izuku had pulled me back into his chest... "I-I'm Bakugou.... Bakugou Katsuki. It's nice to meet you all." I giggle softly as I try to calm myself down... I have never met anyone that would treat me like that on out first encounter!

|| Izuku POV ||

I watch in anger and jealousy as Todoroki kissed Bakugous hand. I let out a low growl as I pulled Bakugou closer to me...

I need to keep an eye on him...