"You look so beautiful too, baby." I pick her up and smother her face in kisses. She giggles and places a small kiss on my cheek. "So do you two." I look at Elena and Alice who are both wearing a silky, blush wrap dress. Elena fidgets uncomfortably but gives me a warm smile.

"Kaden is so going to cry when you walk down that aisle." Elena smirks and I feel my heart skip a beat at the thought.

A knock at the door grabs our attention. "Come in." Ross and Ruben walk in, looking smart in their tuxedos. "Aw, don't you guys look cute!" I walk over to them and fix their bows, making both of the boys blush.

"Kaden's on the phone, Ava." Ross speaks out and he looks nervous. "He said he'll chop my balls off if you don't take the phone."

I sigh and take the phone from his hands, I then take a deep breath. "Kaden." I simply say.

"Baby, fucking hell, finally! Are you okay? You're not having second thoughts right? You're going to show up? I just want you to know that I love you so fucking much, please show up to our wedding!" I pull the phone away and look down at it in shock. I look around and realise everyone has left the room.

"Kaden, slow down." I laugh and I hear him release a deep breath. "Of course I'm going to show up at our wedding."

"How is our baby?" Kaden whispers.

"Excited, she really looks like a little princess." I smile to myself and I hear him chuckle. "How is our other baby?"

"Well he's already had about seven bottles of milk and he keeps falling asleep, so I guess he's cool." He says so casually.

"You guess? Kaden please tell me our son is actually still alive?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah his chest is moving up and down." I slowly close my eyes.

"Okay."

"I missed you." He mumbles.

"It hasn't even been twenty four hours." I laugh.

"Baby, you know what I'm like." And I nod even though he can't see me.

"Elena thinks you're going to cry when you see me." I joke.

"She could be right. I need to man up." He chuckles. "I love you."

"I love you, Kaden."

"Get off the phone man!" I laugh when I hear Luciano in the background.

"Got to go. Make sure you show up, otherwise I'm going to drag you here myself!" And then he hangs up.

"Fucking finally." Elena bursts into the room, making me jump. "Hair, make up and shit."

She does my hair perfectly and leaves my make up, natural looking. "Beautiful." She smiles, putting the brush down.

"Can I ask you a question?" She nods her head. "You and Diavol?" She looks away and clenches her jaw.

"It's nothing." She mutters. "It's not about me today, so let's not bring it up again, okay?" She says sternly and I nod my head quickly, knowing she could just snap my neck effortlessly if she wanted to.

"Sorry." I mumble and hear her sigh.

"Come on, we've got a wedding to get to." She winks and helps me up.

"Wait! I'm waiting for someone to arrive." She furrows her eyebrows. We make our way down the stairs and I open the door to see the man I called a few week ago, stepping out of an expensive looking Bentley.