Chapter 23 - Cabin trip - pt.1

The weekend slowly approached. I had been very preoccupied with homework and tests at school the entire week.. It was finally Friday, and I couldn't wait to finally relax. My parents had planned going to our cabin. I was looking forward to getting away from this place for a while. Our cabin was located 2 hours away from the city, surrounded by a beautiful water to go swimming when the weather was appropriate of course. While when it was colder, I loved spending time in front of the fireplace in the evening.

I had only finished getting ready for school. I brought my things with me, and headed downstairs to find my mom. "Mom?" I called out.

"Yes honey?" 

I walked into her in the kitchen, preparing some breakfast. "Is it ok if invite Rory and Hannah to the cabin?"

"Of course. But your dad invited Michael as well, so you girls have to stay in one of the room"

I froze as she said his name. I already felt I was walking on eggshell around my house when he was here, and now I was going to spend an entire weekend with him AND my parents? I felt suddenly nervous. Guess it wouldn't be such a relaxing weekend after all.

I meet up with Hannah and Rory by the cafeteria before Lunch-time and we head over to find a place to sit down.

"We are going to our cabin later and staying there for the weekend. Do you guys want to join?"

"Who is we?" Rory smirks.

I sigh. "Me, my parents.... Michael"

Hannah chuckle. "Aren't you in for a treat"

I role my eyes and groan. "It's terrible. I'm already going insane from the fact that I have to keep this a secret. Imagine being that close an entire weekend, trying to keep cool around him"

"I would've died" Rory says.

"Well, I would love to. But it's my cousins wedding tomorrow. So we are all going there" Hannah speaks.

"Oh, of course. I forgot. Say congratulations from me"

"I will" She smiles. "Though, I'd rather much see you struggling to keep your pants on for an entire weekend" She then grins and I shake my head giving her a death stare.

"Don't worry Han, I will give you every little detail when we get back" Rory replies.

__________

My dad and Michael had traveled in his car, while me, Rory and my mom drove in her car. After just about 2 hours, we finally arrived. I got out of the car, feeling the cozy cabin vibe instantly. It felt fresh.

"Can you take this?" I ask Rory, noticing my mom and dad was already walking inside with some bags. She immediately looks over at Michael, seeing he was still with us. She winks at me. 

"Of course I will" 

I role my eyes at her, and walk over to Michael as she walk inside.

"So, I didn't think they would invite you"

He looks at me. "Me neither, but I couldn't exactly say no"

"You could say no"

"Of course I could. But, I didn't want to" He takes my hand, slowly stroking it. I feel shivers down my spine.  "Did you want me to say no?"

I shake my head. I didn't want him getting the wrong idea. I wanted to have him here over anyone. I was just in over my head, afraid of everything.

"No, Michael. Absolutely not. I'm glad you are here" I smile.

"It's just for a weekend"

"I don't want to keep my emotions in order "

"Who said you had to?" He was leaning a bit more towards me when suddenly we both jumped at my dad calling us. 

"Are you guys taking the rest?"  He lets go of my hand instantly, and I turn around in shock. My heart beating like crazy. 

"We got it" I say, seeing him standing in the doorway before turning around. I give Michael nervous a look. We take the rest of the bags and head inside.

My dad had lit the fireplace before he and Michael went for a walk. Mom was preparing dinner, and me and Rory played monopoly in front of the fireplace.

I role the dice and move my piece. I groan as i land on her most expensive property.

"Give me my money" She grins mischeveiously as she motions me to give her the money.

"I'm so bad at this game" I say, hesitantly handing her the money.

"I'm smart, tactical... and..."

"Lucky. You're lucky" I say before she gets to finish.

"So, have you and Michael talked today?"

"No, we only said a few words to each other. I swear, I still feel like my dad knows something"

"Do you think he would've invited him then?"

I sigh, and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I mean, I guess not unless he wants to wait for the perfect moment"

She chuckles slightly. "I'm sorry, but I do not think your dad would do that. Especially not towards you"

"You're right. Guess I'm just too scared sometimes"

__________

I tried closing my eyes, tried shutting every thought I had, out. I even tried counting sheeps as you were told to do, if you had trouble sleeping. I was desperate to get to sleep, but I couldn't. I was wide awake. Knowing Michael was just in the room beside me, was driving me crazy. 

I brought my phone to me, clicked on his name and texted him. I took a deep breath, staring up into the ceiling. He was probably asleep, or maybe he wasn't. If he was it would be much easier for me to sleep but... He replied.

Everyone was sound asleep, except me and him. I snuck out of my room, quietly walking up to his. I knew this was so risky, but I knew I didn't care enough to stay away. I carefully opened the door. The lamp on the nightstand was on. He was sitting on his bed, looking at me as I walked inside, closing the door quietly behind me.

I smiled. "I can't sleep"

"Me neither"

"Why can't you sleep?"

"Because, there is a gorgeous girl in the room beside me, and I can't seem to get her out of my mind"

I approached him, biting my lip slightly. "Do you have to get her out of your mind?"

He took my hand in his, letting his eyes wander up my body.  

"No"

I bend down to seal my lips with him. The lips I had urged to feel for a while, and finally did. I climbed on top, facing him. He circled his hands around my waist while my fingers were in his hair. The fact that we had to be as quiet as ever, made this one so forbidden thing, even more out of line.

A/N - Sorry it took a while. Hope you enjoy this part xo  

And.. don't worry, i will write a juicy part ;) xo