Chapter 17: Page of Wands

Daring action, vitality, good news. Self-promotion, full steam ahead, a dynamic event, excitement, career change, a messenger bearing exhilarating news, a good sex life. This could be the start of something big. An inspirational or creative person, one who responds quickly and passionately.

Marlena surfaced after a second flip turn having switched to backstroke, and he was transfixed by the display of smooth, moonlit power, her breasts moving rhythmically side-to-side above the wake as she completed a length and a half before stopping to idle in place. 

In a split-second she disappeared without a splash, popping up only a few feet before him, hair slicked, treading water easily.

"Sorry, some events needed extra discussion, but I'm ready to play now," she grinned, muscular body rubbing against him provocatively, one leg wrapping behind his thigh and butt while offering a kiss. "Can't ask if that's a gun in your pocket, so you must be glad to see me. Found one of the gooood vents, huh?"

Eddie smiled back. "A few seconds of naked and fabulous Woman, then backstroking in the moonlight, mmm-mmm, Marlena. Not as classic as your butterflying the first time we met, or capturing you balanced in the window as something I'll remember till they nail the lid on, but knowing you were coming closer works for me."

"Any estimate of what that first fifty might have been?"

"Looked pretty strong. You said a second faster in the IM now, gotta believe that wasn't any slower than freshman year superstar."

"I lied a little about the IM time, but yeah, freestyle is about the same. So studly, have you put the timer to anything you've done here?" she asked, trying for innocent interest.

"Well, I did okay for about one-fifty the other night, and this geo-thermal heating is loverly..." he began, losing track of his thoughts as Marlena worked her idea of playing, breasts pressed against his chest and then appearing directly before his eyes as she leveraged elbows on his shoulders.

Head alongside his neck, she kissed wetly and seductively up to his ear, still bumping against him. "So the writer is getting sufficient inspiration and motivation?"

When Marlena wanted to tease, going with her flow was always a goodness.

"Is this your idea of motivational?"

"I can stop any time if you don't like it."

"No, no, I didn't hear anyone say that... "

"Then shut up and tell me that you're doing as well on the writing as you seem to be here."

"Yes, wonderful here, additional pages and editing are coming steadily these last couple days."

"Far enough along on anything strong enough to let someone important look at?"

"You mean someone like Frannie at another magazine or a publisher?"

"Poe, you're such a moron at times. It doesn't meet my standards, nobody else needs to see it."

She pushed away, hovering in place with legs rigidly out front, all physical perfection visible as she floated along like a water ballerina buffet table. It was impossible not to be grateful for her on-going physicality, their first night of lovemaking a decade earlier to right now proof enough that God existed, and knew what He'd been doing in assembling this package of Womanhood.

"Em, when I see you like this, I say oh yeah! to allll those friends of yours who remind me what a lucky summa-dah-beetch I am. You are truly the most spectacular woman I ever expect to know."