26. One last time (M)

Start from the beginning

"But it's gotta stop. It's not healthy." a mere whisper came out of jungkook's mouth when he leaned in towards the other.

"Totally unhealthy." taehyung whispered back.

"Yeah. Must s-stop." Jungkook cupped taehyung's cheek with his hand as the other completely faced jungkook climbing on his lap and resting his forehead on his.

"We could have a closure. Y'know, one last time." Taehyung whispered as he cupped back jungkook's cheeks with both his hands.

"What a genius idea!" Jungkook suddenly growled and crash their lips.

It was hungry, it was passionate, it was loud, it was sloppy. It was everything a last time should be like. Jungkook's hands on Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung's on the others neck while he straddled his criss-crossed lap.

Taehyung pulled away for a mere second with Jungkook following his face in dissaproval for breaking the kiss. Taehyung chuckled leaning in again. "Carry me to my room. We're no doing this in your damn garbage bin." And who was Jugkook to not comply?

He stood up from his bed, Taehyung still in arms with his legs wrapped around his torso, hands wrapped around jungkook's neck while the other's hand went to the hips to give him a push upwards. "Okay, what the hell!" Jungkook said making Taehyung retreat backwards. "What?"

"Why the fuck is your ass so plum and why am I just noticing it?" Taehyung let out a breathy laugh before yanking Jungkook's neck backwards and nipping at his neck hungrily "That's sad because I've had hots for your fattass even when I didn't know I liked dick."

Entering Taehyung's room with the aforementioned clinging to Jungkook like a koala but sucking at him like a leach, Jungkook grunted loudly when Taehyung's hand pinched his hard nipple above the barely there thin fabric of his T-shirt.

He rushed to bed and threw the other on it making him bounce a little while he himself tore off his T-shirt off of his body. Taehyung did the same. They've seen each other shirtless a million times, they do almost everyday. But what was new was the craving. Not brand new, since they've had that for months now but.. you get it.

With one swift motion jungkook hovered over an awkwardly lying Taehyung and the latter moves ahead expecting to continue the sloppy make out, but that never comes. Jungkook's hovering face goes far again, but the retracting hands take along with them- Taehyung's sweatpants. Taehyung gasped, at the sudden cold sensation as well as the unexpected sneakiness. "Damn, Koo!" Teahyung moaned arching his back when jungkook kneeled on the bed, lifting one of Taehyung's leg on his shoulder and biting on the inside of his smooth thigh, hard.
"Is it okay if I leave some marks on your leg?"

"It's more than okay if you leave marks any goddamn where. Just get to work!"

"God! I love you so damn much!" Jungkook mumbled before going back to sucking the inside of the thigh that hung from his shoulder while palming Taehyung's crotch above his Calvin Kliens.

"Wierd t-time to p-pray, don't ya t-think? Uh!" Taehyung spoke in between his moans. His throat already feeling dry and they had just started. He arched his back again when he felt his underwear being pulled off swiftly but the cold sensation of air conditioner not lasting long as a warm hand wrapped around his hard on almost instantly.

"Uh-s-shit!" Jungkook worked his hand tight and fast twisting and squeezing just at the moments of little high.
Taehyung could most definitely agree that he has never recieved a hadjob so good. Not even by himself. No wonder why jungkook always thought he was self sufficient. With a magical hand like his, he kinda was.

"Lube? condom?"

"B-bottom -ah- drawer... you gon' top?" Taehyung pipped out in his daze. It was like he was drunk on something. Something that made him want to voice out every single one of his thought but at the same time clogged his throat to not letting his words come out. He was kinda thankful for that.
"Whatever makes you think otherwise." His eyes never left the site as Jungkook stood back, took off his sweats palming himself over the underwear while lowering the godly body down to the drawer. Taehyung lifted himself on his elbows, not wanting to miss the site even for a millisecond. It was too hot.