8. Testing Waters

"Good morni- ew! Who were you in a fight with, early morning? You look utter shit" Yoongi, Hosoek's boyfriend for past 10 years, exclaimed as soon as stepped into the kitchen of their apartment.
He found taehyung drinking a raspberry flavoured Kagome juice which he might have brought from his own house because the older doesn't remember having bought anything that ridiculous.

"Thanks, hyung. You're so sweet" the younger mumbled chewing on a few resins which again, weren't present in their house.

"Why do you look like my high school reincarnation and did you pack the entire groceries of your house for last night's sleepover?" Yoongi mused seating himself next to the younger grabbing a few resins from the little packet.

"For the first question, I couldn't sleep last night. And for the second, Koo made my bag for the sleepover and packed so many snacks as if I'm going camping on an isolated island. Although now I'm kinda thankful." he said as he gulped down the remaining juice.

"Good morning to my bitch and my domestic dog!!" Hoseok chirped into the kitchen all energetic and bubbly this early in the morning making the other two cringe along with yoongi flicking him.

"I don't even wanna know which one of the two references was me!" Yoongi mumbled before kissing Hoseok's cheek and made his way back to there room probably get ready for work.

"Whoa we've all woken up too early. So...What do you wanna have for breakfast?" Hoseok asked Taehyung who sat with his head in his hands.

"Koo."

"You wanna eat jungkook??" He grinned nudging the younger's shoulder who suddenly jolted up straight.

"Ew! Hobi hyung!! Why would you say that?! Thank God Koo isn't here otherwise he would've freaked out and would probably be doing panic cartwheels by now"

"Why?" Hoseok laughed.

"I don't know but he doesn't really take these kinda jokes well and always freaks out, ends up behaving awkward with me or snapping at the others."

"Sounds like a gay in denial to me" Hoseok shook his head remembering how each time they're hanging out it's almost like a double date.

"Oh trust me, Koo is anything but homosexual. And what's with you trying to turn everyone to the other side of the road? " Taehyung said making air-bunnies just like the older does.

"Only the potential candidates. Not everyone."

Before taehyung could drop a sassy come back, his phone rang making Hosoek jump in surprise which isn't a big deal because the older can get startled by literally anything. Even air.

Taehyung picked up the phone and Hoseok notices how suddenly his tired demeanor decreases tenfolds and keenly listens to only taehyung's part of the conversation.

"Hello? Koo. why you up so early?" he paused and gulped signaling jungkook asked something that taehyung's gonna lie about.

"Yeah yeah. I slept really well. I told you I can handle this." There it is.

"How was last night with lip-fillers?"

There was a longer pause with taehyung smiling but suddenly his smile fell and turned into a cringe.

"Ew! No! My couch!! You fucker I'm gonna make you clean it with holy water- " he paused again.
"Why is she whining at the ass crack of dawn. Be a good daddy and teach her to shutup when someone's on the phone"
Taehyung paused and sighed

"i premade the coffee, it's in the fridge just add milk and heat it up."

"Yeah whatever, bye!"