22. Use me- Part II

"Then use me."
Jungkook walked forward and stood in front of taehyung only a distance of a hand away.

"I don't think you know what you mean." Taehyung took half a step closer.

"I know." Jungkook completes the other half step distance.

"Koo? You're really close." Taehyung's voice now mearly a whisper but the vicinity made it loud and clear.

"I know" Jungkook whispers back now both hands on taehyung's neck holding it in place when his head moved a centimeter closer.

"You will regret this, Koo." taehyung moved his head closer because he won't retrieve it back like last time. Not now.

"I know." jungkook covered another centimeter somehow still not touching the lips. Breath practically mingling on each others face fresh mint of the toothpastes now filling the noses.

"I don't want you to regret it Koo" taehyung's eyes were now trained completely towards the pink lips that were now so close that it was hard to see them. Noses touching and the hands on his neck moved their thumb ever so lightly that it sent a feverish chill down both their spines.

"I know." after this whisper jungkook tilted his chin up causing the lips to contact in the most feathery brush but the proximity-but-no-contact returning after the chin came back to it's position as both pair of eyes shut close now.

Taehyung repeats the action tilting his chin up brushing his lips onto the other's but returning to only have the breath touch.

He opens his eyes to find jungkook looking at him. So close that the eyes found it hard to focus on the other pair. So close that the warm breath that fanned over the chin and cheek might leave a precipitate. So close that the body heats were holding hands. So close that two souls were finding home in each other. So close that there's no backing out now.

"Fuck it!" with this jungkook cupped taehyung's face in the tightest hold and smashed his lips to the others.
All passion no desperation. All fever no bruising. All love no fear.
Soft lips on soft lips, tongues lashed out within a second fighting for dominance but also submitting to each other taking turns.

Taehyung's hands now on jungkook's waist he moved forward and jungkook backwards while the open mouthed first kiss never breaking. The breathing through the nose was the only sound made when jungkook's back of the knees touched the couch and buckled as if they hold no force causing both of them to crash on the couch.

Jungkook fell on his back while taehyung on top of him. The kiss never stopped. None of them thinks it's going to stop anytime soon.

Jungkook's hands went to taehyung's waist while taehyung's on the other's neck. Just like a few seconds ago with reversed roles.
Taehyung places his elbows next to jungkook's head to help support some of his weight but ends up putting even more weight on their mouths that ran sloppily against each other and tongues rubbing together like they've yearned for a contact of their own for years.

Taehyung's legs hit the couch when jungkook spreads his knees folded up causing both there crotches to buck together giving away the fact that both of them were as erect as they could be.

The two were like magnets, unimaginably impossible to separate. Sweater covered hands reached the hem of the other's shirt to pull it off of the bunny face which was then thrown across the room in an instant.

Taehyung took jungkook's lower lip between his teeth and tugged at them earning a muffled whine from the other while his palms moved up and down the warm skin of the other's torso.

Jungkook could only half process the sudden progress when he felt fingers fiddling with the buckle of his belt and that's when he knew his que to halt. He held taehyung's wrist as lightly as he could just they could talk this out first before going to the next base.

But just as the other felt the hand on his wrist he jumped out from the dream he was turning to reality.

In the past weeks of finding out his feelings, taehyung has had multiple recurring dreams where he makes love to jungkook, holds him, marries him, adopts children and animals, grows old. Many different scenarios he painted in a pallete of colors some of which were new to him and some which already were smothered across the walls of tae and koo world. But there was one thing that was common in all those dreams. That was the one thing he never wanted. The one thing that reminded him that all this can only happen in his head. He woke up.

And so he did, woke up, only this time scenarios of his head climbed out into the real world. It wasn't locked in the confines of his mind and heart. It was out. Jungkook experienced it with him and he forgot that he had limits with the other. This is all done. Everything he feared. The moment he realized he loved him, he realized he loved him rambunctiously. There was no control to it, this being the only reason he opted for the piteous option of distancing himself. Now it's done. It's over.

He backed away. And backed away. Fell from the couch. And backed away. Dragged his body on the floor with his hands and backed away further. If someone saw this happening one might think that jungkook is a ghost that taehyung is running away from. Crawling backwards he muttered incoherent words, eyes wide filled with tears of regret and guilt, mouth ajar with quite mumbles of apology, body shivering in it's own attempt to shrug away the self disgust creeping under the skin. He backed away. And backed away.

"Tae! No. Don't freak out. it's okay!"

No words could cross his ears right now when the wide eyes only saw the shirtless man he was not supposed to touch this way in reality, only in his dreams.

"Tae, you're scaring me. I only stopped you to talk. It's okay. I'm okay. "

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Shit shit shit shit shit. I did the only thing I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. Don't hate me please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." the mumbling lips now had a volume and jungkook so wished it didn't. Taehyung's breaking down.

Chest rising and falling uncontrollably as if he just ran an hour on the treadmill. Tears now spilled forming vertical shimmers on the crimson flawless cheeks. Lips red and swollen now parted in attempt to breath even an ounce of oxygen that might calm down the rising burning in his lungs but all in vain.

"You're panicking. Tae! Dammit!"

Jungkook rushed to his side and started fanning a magazine he picked up from under drawer to provide airways.

"Deep breaths Tae! Deep breaths! PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME!! " jungkook's brain was haywire now. "Look at me Tae. Do what I'm doing. Breathe in. Breath out. Just follow me. Please baby please please. Just look at me and do what I'm doing."

Taehyung followed the blurred figure in front of him and finds himself slowly coming back to life. Air slowly filling his lungs. Vision slowly returning his eyes. And he sees the saviour clearly. The anchor of his boat, the pallete of his brush, the love of his life.

"Tae-"

"I'm g-g-gonna move out-t. As s-soon as poss-sible. Y-you do-don't h-have to- have to-"

"Excuse me?"

Taehyung did not reply. He just ran to his room, sprinted, Slammed the door shut and locked it, and then screamed with all his might as if the shut suddenly turned soundproof. It didn't, ofcourse.

He clinged to the thought that made his heart bleed. He loved the person and he'll hurt himself to let him be. Sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to be wounded by familiarity than to find peace in the unknown. He'll have to go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••