7 - The Final Battle

{The music on the top is for later, there will be a note saying when to play it :] }

{This chapter has gone through a lot of revision and rewriting. I really tried my best with this chapter. I hope you enjoy!}

Error's POV

I walked into the portal and looked around. It was just seemingly endless white, and a small flower that looked like a mini echo flower was just there amongst the white.

"Your reign of terror ends today, Error!"

Dream's POV

Me, Ink and the others had only been standing there for a few minutes when Ink's eye lights turned to a blue exclamation mark and a white square. I saw a glitchy portal open up and Error stepped through. He looked at the flower for a while. Then Ink spoke up.

"Your reign of terror ends today, Error!"

3rd POV

{Play the music now! Headphones are recommended.}

Error looked around at who was here. Classic wasn't here. Geno and Fresh weren't here either. Error could tell that everyone here were originals, which meant he couldn't kill them, or their entire universe and its copies would collapse. He saw that Dream was wearing the cape he fixed, and it almost made him smile. He saw Blue there, with an apologetic expression. Error flashed a quick smile to him and he seemed to have noticed, since he smiled back.

Dream saw Error assessing the crowd. He realised that when Error looked at him, his aura grew a tiny bit more positive. When he looked at Blue, his aura became really positive, before reverting back to its usual negative one. He could swear that he saw Error smile at Blue. It was strange, to say the least.

Ink took out his brush from its holder.

The battle has begun.

~~~

Purple paint gathered on the tip of his brush, and Ink slashed it through the air, causing a streak of purple to fly towards Error. Error dodged the purple paint, knowing that if he got restrained, it would be Game Over.

Fell, Stretch, Outer and Razz fired blasters at him, some of which he barely dodged. Error wrapped strings around their souls, effectively restraining them, at least for now. Dream shot three arrows at Error at the same time, to which Error teleported out of the way. Ink charged at Error with red eyes and tried to hit him with red paint. The brush barely grazed Error's shoulder since he dodged, but it still burned. Several sharp bones, some made of ink and a few arrows flew towards him, all of which he dodged except for one. 

He ripped the sharp bone out of his right arm, which blood was now dripping down off. The ink bones he dodged deformed and reformed into a giant ink gaster blaster. Error blocked the blast with red bones coming from the ground, which then started to hurl towards Ink. Ink barely dodged the bones by dissolving into a puddle of ink and reforming next to Dream. Many blasters, maybe around 50, formed a circle around Error. Error heard the blasters charging and looked up, seeing the blasters above him, all pointed towards him. His eye sockets widened in shock. Error teleported out of the way, only to be shot with an arrow in the leg. The arrowhead was covered in red paint, which made it hurt and burn at the same time. He winced in pain.

Blue looked at Error who was clearly in pain and was about to summon his giant hammer, but Error looked at him sternly and shook his head. Blue felt helpless as he watched the others attack Error with no mercy. 

More arrows covered in red paint flew towards Error, who promptly shattered them with his strings. Error wrapped strings around Dream's soul and Ink's body and flung them further away. Reaper charged towards Error when he was distracted, with his scythe in the air, and Error dodged the most fatal part of it. However, the sharp blade cut into his arm, leaving a deep wound. He clutched the wound, trying to catch his breath. Blue looked furious and wanted to help Error, but Error shook his head again, even more firmly, and wrapped strings around his soul.