4 - The Meeting

Nightmare's POV

I walked into my castle and dumped Error and Killer onto the couch.

"n19h7...1'm f1N3..."

Error had his ribs burned and melting and a leg that looked like it was about to break into a million pieces. In other words, he was clearly not fine.

"Don't give me that crap! You are staying here until you heal, no excuses."

~~~

3rd POV

Ink and Dream got up from the ground and looked around. It seemed like they were in Candytale. Their teeth hurt just by looking at the place. Meh, whatever. Ink took out his brush and made a portal back to the Star Sanses' base and they jumped in.

"Dream, we need a plan to defeat Error. He's getting out of hand. Let's go call a meeting."

Dream absentmindedly nodded, he was still thinking about his cape and the encounter with Nightmare.

"Oh, and I'd also like for you to take away Error's positive emotions."

"What?"

Dream's POV

"What?"

I was very, very shocked. Taking somebody's positive emotions away was one of the cruellest things somebody could do. Not being able to enjoy anything, or feel happiness and love...

Ink looked at me, his eye lights white pinpricks. "Somebody like him doesn't deserve happiness."

He walked away to his room. I shuddered and walked back to mine.

I knew Ink was soulless. He told me, though I would have figured it out even if he didn't. His aura always felt so...artificial. Like everything was forced and none of it was real. Ink usually had more or less one emotion most of the time, and it was usually pretty strong, but still really fake at the same time. He told me that his paint vials contained his emotions, which I guess explains it. They, the emotions, didn't come from Ink himself, since he had no soul.

Still, it always scared me whenever Ink went emotionless for a while. Since I am the Guardian of Positivity, and take care of positive emotions, lack of any feelings coming from anyone always made me uncomfortable and scared. Unknown territory.

I flopped onto my bed and tried to sense the destroyer's emotions. I received a weak positive aura from him. I then remembered that most of the time, Error's emotions were mainly negative. I realised that I didn't want to take away the little happiness he had.

And taking away somebody's positive emotions is just unheard of.

I sighed and closed my eyes. It was not long until Ink slams my door open, a star in one eye and an exclamation mark in the other.

"Geez, ever heard of knocking?" I muttered.

Ink smiled sheepishly, star in his eye turning into a magenta teardrop before turning back into a star. "Sorry...but the meeting is starting and we can't be late!" He didn't ask me about Error's positive emotions, so he probably either forgot or assumed I did it. Anyways-

He literally dragged me and pushed me into a portal.

We landed in front of everybody in the room. We held the meetings in an empty AU that Error couldn't access. The place often changes appearance, and nobody knows why. Today it kinda looked like the classic Judgement Hall but lilac coloured instead. Sanses and some Papyruses were talking loudly amongst each other, most of which seemed not to have noticed us yet.