New Student

I changed into a black t-shirt with a red and black plaid shirt over it, paired with a pair of black jeans, which was surprisingly not ripped. Thankfully, my parents informed me beforehand that I would be going to a boarding school, so I came prepared. If it had been up to them, they would have packed as many dresses and skirts as possible.

I gave myself a once over in the mirror before leaving the room, making sure to lock the door behind me.

Since it was an all boys' school, I was provided a separate room, unlike the boys, who had to share their rooms.

No one in the building knows about my stay in the room. Last night, I made sure to keep low as much as possible, because I know for one that they didn't believe I was a student here. Even now, I left only after I made sure that everyone in the floor had left.

I made a beeline to the principal office, to get my schedule and uniform which I was to wear every Monday and Friday.

When I entered the office, the secretary in there was surprised see me. I doubt as to she actually didn't know about my enrolment. Chances are that she was surprised at the fact that my enrolment was true.

Before I could further analyze her expression, she put on the professional look on her face.

"How may I help you?", she asked in an office tone.

"I am here to collect my schedule.", I said.

"Your name?", she asked again.

Were there any other girls that I had failed to notice?

"Tanya."

"Tanya what?"

As if the school had any other Tanya in here.

"Tanya Walter."

She nodded her head and went ahead to print my schedule.

Once she handed it over to me, I asked about my uniform.

"We will have it delivered to your room by tonight. You can wear it from the next week."

I nodded and left the room, heading for my first class, which according to my schedule was math.

Oh joy. Note my sarcasm.

I reached the room to see that the teacher had already come and the students had taken their seats.

I entered the class and went straight to the teacher's table, where he teacher stood with a similar expression of that of the lady's.

I gave him the slip stating my admission, which the lady had passed me before I left.

He nodded at me before turning to the class, where the boys sat gaping at me.

Well, how was the surprise, boys?

I smirked at the thought.

"Class, silence. We have a new student. She will be your classmate here on. Introduce yourself to the class.", he said, directing the last part to me.

"I am Tanya Walter. This is my third school for this year. I hope to graduate from this school. Just so you people know, I was expelled from my previous school because I broke the nose and a few ribs of a guy.", I stopped to analyze their reaction.

Before I could threaten some more, the teacher cut me off.

"I am William Leonard. I will be your math teacher for the rest of the year. I shall brief you on other things after class. Meanwhile, take a seat next to Mr. Connor. Connor, raise your hand, so that she can come over."

I shrugged at him and turned to the so called Mr. Connor.

If I was right, he was the Dasher boy from yesterday.

When I settled down next to him, I could hear whispers go around.

She wasn't kidding when she said she was a student.

"Oh please. I don't kid around. I rarely have time for that.", I said looking in the direction from where the voices came from, looking at no one in particular.

"Class, settle down. Take out your books, let's begin."